1~ moving in.

Your pov
'BEEP BEEP BEEP' you fall off your bed, waking uo to the sound of your alarm clock on your phone. Emma looked to her left, seeing her mom, Zianna. Her face red from crying
"Mom! Ill be fine! Im moving in next to Zane!" Zane wasnt your favorite brother, Vlyad was. But that was the only house availible. You try comforting your mom. Since your related to
Garroth,Zane, and Vlyad~, moving in right next to Zane should make her feel a-bit better.
"I- I know," zianna started, " But, your my last one! I dont have any more children!!" She whined. Just then the doorbell rang. As some would say Emma was 'Saved by the bell'.
" Mom! The trucks here to pick up my moving stuff!" You hug her quickly, running out the door.

(TIME SKIP!)

"Thanks sir!" You smile putting the last box in
your house. A shiver ran down Addy back, as a rain drop fell on your neck. It was a very stormy day. Meteorologists didnt even expect sudden change in air pressure. Addy was SOAKED! The moving worker smiled back,winked.and drove off. Disgusted, you walked upstairs.
Knock, knock,knock
" UGH! HOLD ON!!" You yell, running downstairs opening the door.
"GARROTH!" You hug your brother, smiling.
"Baby sis!" Garroth hugs back " what're you doing here?"
" I just moved in!" You smile
" really?" You hear a familliar voice. A boy, brown hair, green scarf, yep, Vlyad.
" VLYAD!" You scream, running into Vlyads arms, almost knocking him over. " MY FAVORITE!!"
"Hey! In still here, ya know!" Garroth said, agrivated.
" yea yea. But its true! Vlyad is my favorite!" You see Vlyad smile,sticking his tounge out at Garroth.
" youre may favorite too!" He said, ruffling your hair.
" Hee hee!" You giggle." Wait, how do I know youre not lying!?" You squint your eyes at him.
"Well, Im still wearing the scarf you have me!" He smiled.
" Yeee!"
" well, have you seen Zane?" Garroth asked.
" takling 'bout me i see?" You jumped at Zanes sudden voice.
" ah! Zane!" Vlyad smiled.
"Addy?" Zane asked, " wow, you've seriously grown!"
You proudly smile.
" oh!" Zane smiles " you should meet everyone else.
" Everyone else?" You ask. They nod.
"O-okay?" You slowly walk inbetween Vlyad and Garroth, Zane Next to Garroth. Welp, now to meet
'Everyone else'

--------------------------------------------------------
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE FIRST CHAP! :D
VLYAD IS DEF MY FAV!

Word count: 400