The Girl who cried RAPE chapter 2

**** KYE'S POINT OF VIEW*****

I dont understand why shes so paranoid. She always thinks theres somebody watching her always looking over her shoulder and stuff... i mean damn! Shes beautiful but not everybody has there eyes on her all the time. She's always talking about her 1st ever boyfriend and how he was so obsesed with her and loved her so much. Making me feel like the love i was giving wasn't good enough. Well i've had enough.. im not going to be her showdog anymore...

So its the middle of summer and my Birthday.. at first i didnt want to make a big deal out of it but she persuaded me to have a party. We went out shopping in the morning for something for us to wear, we were at west end picking out eachothers clothes.

" I think we should wear the same colour... i mean it is our party we have to look the best because everybodys going to be watching!" Our party? i thought it was my birthday?she said looking at me expectantly, her sharp blue eyes were mesmerising and her beautifully toned skin was glowing.She was mixed raced, half Bajan and half lebonese. I could see her juicy pink lips moving but my eyes werent on her mouth. Her tight blue dress emphasized her curvy waiste and her waist belt emphasized the shape of her well rounded chest. I was Hypnotised!

"KYE!!!" her high pitched voice brought me back to reality.

" You can put that down now! It's not bold enough, were making a statement here, ohh and were wearing the same colour... so pick something pink..." she trailed off and tried to walk away. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into me, making sure she inhaled my linx chocolate... i knew she loved it .

" what was that you were saying?" i whispered softly in her ear pecking her kneck lightly.

" uuuummm...pppinnk" i caressed her hips getting disapproving looks from nosy women and jealous boys.

" Noooo.. " i said slowing down and teasing her lips with mine. I planted my lips on hers then firmly stated " Blue and White"

"mmm ...mmm" she tried to pull away but i hugged her tight.

" Uuuur!!!! Fine but im still angry at yo..." I pulled out a white bube tube dress that was tight around the chest and flowed outward at the waisteline. With a simple blue bow just underneath the bust at the back. She gasped and hugged me tight. Her chest was rubbing against me ; )

" yeah yeah yeah.. i know now go try it on" i winked at her and slapped her bum. She was gone for a few minutes and everything was cool until. She comes running back out the changing room and shes not wearing the dress lyk WTF.

" He's watching me again... i Just have this feeling Kye ... l could have sworn i just saw him" She had just ruined my day completely.She looked Crazy and I didnt want to go through this right now. Not on my Birthday.

" Not here Carla" she was shaking and everything. I dont know how much longer i could deal with this. I dragged her out of the shop, with all eyes on us, put her in the car and locked the door. She was begging and screaming for me not to leave her alone. I just walked off, i needed space. I walked back through the car park and just walked wherever i felt like going. I looked up and saw the sighn for John Lewis. Everything was so busy and i saw couples walking past , holding hands and just being genuinley in love, and thats when i realised that me and Carla didnt have that. We couldnt have that because she was so scared of John and whether he was watching her or if he was around her. Im young and lifes short. I walked back to the store and picked up that blue and white dress she liked.

Sorry people im tired...i'll post the rest tomorrow i promise it gets more interesting