Chapter 0

I never wanted kids. I never wanted to get married. But then I met Mary. Mary has the prettiest icy blue eyes and dark ebony hair. Her personality was flawless to me. We connected on a whole new level then what I had ever had before. I never knew I could love someone this much. That I could feel so deeply about someone until now.

It was the beginning of summer when it all started. I was walking down the street. A warm breeze would hit my face once and a while. While walked towards the setting sun, I saw her. Walking away from the sun, it beaming all around her. Making her a dark, shadowy, mysterious figure. We crossed paths for 2 seconds. Acknowledge each other's existence in this world. And kept walking in our separate paths.

Hoping in my mind someday I'd run into her again and at that time hopefully being able to find out her name.

As I was walking I couldn't get her face out of my head. I shook my head and moved on. Walking towards my dream, my future.

Band rehearsal was always a joy. Song writing, cracking jokes, and having a good time doing what we all loved.

My love for the music I make is what keeps me going. What keeps my hope alive. That one day we'll be headlining. That people will recognize us on the streets. I keep that dream near and dear to my heart. Music is food for my soul. The energy that keeps my heart beating.

       No one knows much about me. And that's how I like it. I thought to myself as I walked back down the road towards my home, how did I get so lucky and unlucky at the same time. No phone. No house, just a cardboard little hut down an alley next to the pizza man. A band with the hopes of going somewhere. And a positive mind set. I think about this a lot, whenever im alone, when someone asks why I wear the same dirty clothes, when people ask to hangout at my place.

         This is my story. The story that I feel accurately depicts my life. I hope you enjoy and understand through my eyes.