Cracking the Wattpad Code: Insider Secrets the Pros don't want you to know!

Do you know there is a secret to getting more reads and followers on Wattpad? Tried everything and still not getting results? Do you know that Wattpad uses an algorithm to rank books and that if you don't know how it works, it may be the biggest reason your book isn't popular?

Hi, I'm Mike Limjoco and I've done it all on Wattpad. I have a million reads on one of my books, and I've made it to the first page of the Hot List in five categories, including a dual #1 in Sci/Fi and Fantasy, two of Wattpad's toughest genres. I was also a finalist in the 2013 Watty Awards, and my book Kuro has been selected as a Featured Story on Wattpad where it was on the front page of Wattpad for a month. And I did it all in less than a year!

This book contains my entire bag of tricks and everything I've learned along the way regarding what works exceptionally well in terms of gaining reads, votes, comments and followers.

Want to know how to get a million reads? The secret to that is in one of my chapters.

What are the top 3 things that influence a book's success on Wattpad? Hint. It has NOTHING to do with your story! Shocking? That secret is in this book too!

This book was created specifically for the unknown and unnoticed Wattpad authors. This originally started as a series of threads on Wattpad's message boards. It started with me just wanting to help others. I have received several requests for a book version, and so here it is.

This is a no-holds barred, PRACTICAL manual for Wattpad success from someone who has navigated the waters. Learn from my own mistakes and use it to your advantage!

For the record, Wattpad's algorithm is MOSTLY FAIR. And stories that do well on it, are mostly good stories. BUT, there is still a secret on how to do well on Wattpad, and I aim to reveal every trick in the book.

What good does this do for me? Well, for one, it puts me at a considerable disadvantage revealing my secrets. But I also enjoy a little thing called transparency. And I enjoy helping others succeed!

So without further ado, let's lift the veil. :D