Revenge Marriage

How could revenge marriage teach her what true love is? 

Bilang manunulat, tropeyo natin ang mga mambabasang laging nag-aabang ng update natin. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam lalo na at naging pamilya na ang turing nila sayo at ganun ka rin sa kanila. Pero, paano kung ang pinaka malapit sa puso mong reader ay bigla na lang mamatay? Paano kung gusto ng pamilya niyang mapalapit sayo? And the worst is..

"Marry me to ease the pain that my family went through now. And besides, it's you're fault why my sister died. I don't know what did you do to make he fall for all crappy shits stories that instead of resting, she would rather choose to finish reading those." He said with his eyes burning in anger.

Ano ang gagawin niya? Paano siya papayag sa gusto nitong mangyari? By just looking at him, she know that her life will be miserable if she'll agree but.. what about Cherbyl's family? They wanted to know her. 

Nasasaktan din siya. Ang pakiramdam na mawalan ka ng reader na halos kapatid na ang turing mo sa kanya, it's more than pain. It hurts and she can't help herself  but cry.

"Your tears will never be enough to pay all the pain that Cherbyl's death brought us. If you really want to pay, then marry me. Tie yourself in our family and be their substitute daughter."

"I don't know why you're putting all the blame to me but for Cherbyl's sake, fine, I'll marry you! And just a piece of advice, huwag na huwag kang mag donate ng dugo sa Red Cross dahil instead of helping, you might caused more trouble to other because your blood's color isn't red, it's pure black." She said and turn her back at him.

 #Wattys2014