She's My Wife (IHB Sequel)

"Is this how you do it?"

"No, stupid. You stir it clockwise."

"What difference does that make?!"

"Are you shouting at me?"

"No. I--"

"You're shouting at me!"

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are! You just did it again!"

YN rubbed her bulging belly whilst glaring at Greyson. Then her face softened when she looked down. "Baby, your jerk daddy is yelling at mommy. When you come out, I won't let him touch you."

"Hey! That's unfair!"

"Baby! Did you hear that? He yelled at me again!" Frustration was evident on her voice and it cracked in the end startling Greyson.

"H-hey. I... I'm not yelling at you..."

But YN didn't listen. She walked out of the kitchen, her face red with anger and tears brimming in her eyes. "Your daddy doesn't love me anymore," she mumbled.

On the other hand, Greyson could just only stare at YN's retreating back. It has always been like this. Them; yelling each other. He can't blame YN, she's pregnant and her mood swings are the worst. He also can't blame himself, since he's the one who impregnated YN. And most of all, he can't blame the baby, since it's going to be their little angel.

"You can do this, Greyson. I can do this. Two more months and my dilemma will soon be over. I bear with her mood swings for seven months already so additional two months wouldn't be much of a burden. Yes. After all, she's my wife."

~*~

A/N: I AM FREAKING BACK! Do you guys still remember me? Do you guys still remember how you bug the hell out of me for IHB sequel? Huh? Huh? Well, I guess, here it is? Although, this will be short (five chapters or so), I hope you'll still read it. I can't promise to give you the feels but I will try since I've taken a break from writing and Idk, I'm not feeling it. Lol. Please do tell me your thoughts!

@grexymazing <3