The First Meeting

I was excited to meet the new nanny, all I heard was that she was 28 years old.
"Can you go and get the new nanny please." my mum asked me looking excited too.
I stopped what I was doing and ran to the wardrobe to put my Uggs on and my rain coat. Then I realised I didn't know the nanny's name.
"Ma, what's her name?" I shouted from the wardrobe.
"Her name is Elaine!" mum shouted back from the kitchen.
I opened the front door and stepped out of the house. Oh it was cold, but that was no surprise (it's Moscow).
I ran quickly to the entrance of the compound and the guard let me out. Once I was out of the compound, I started making my way towards the bus stop when I spotted her walking towards me.
Like everyone says, first impressions always matter. Well my first impression of the new nanny named 'Elaine' was she seemed cool. Like any ordinary girl, she had a colourful t-shirt, light blue jeans and her white converse.
As she was getting closer, I waved at her to keep coming to me. She started walking a little bit faster, but I realised I had already stopped walking. Once she was near me, I hugged her and asked "Elaine?" She smiled and answered "Yes, I'm Elaine."
"Hi Elaine, my name is Karen." I told her giving her my best perfect smile.
"Come with me," I told her and we started walking back towards the compound entrance. The guard let us in, then I told him "Она будет работать здесь, вы можете опустите её." Me with my awful Russian I told the security guard that Elaine was going to work for the Colebourne family, and to remember her face and let her in. The guard smiled and said ok, and I smiled back, and started walking pass the security bar with the new nanny following behind me.

  Inside the compound
The new nanny was looking at her surroundings.
"Its a lot to take in right?" I asked her when I realised she was looking at all the houses that surrounded us. She smiled slightly and said "yes, they are all big houses." So I said proudly "Our house is the biggest one in this compound." She looked a little intimidated by what I had just said.
"How old are you?" I asked because I wanted know more about her.
"I'm 28 years old," she answered and smiled.

Like I said before, first impressions matter. This time I looked at her face properly, and my first thought was- 'she is not very pretty'. But maybe she was a nice person, so what did that matter right. The first thing I noticed was that she had rabbit teeth poking out. She had a fat nose and had big eyes, I also realised she wasn't wearing any makeup. Maybe with makeup she would look prettier. Makeup does the job for any girl. Anyway what does that matter!
I continued walking with her by my side, and was thinking to myself; I'm 23 and she is 28 years old, not that big of a difference right?
We reached the small stairs that connects to our garden, we walked down the small stairs and walked across the garden to get to my house.
"Here we are, welcome to our home!" I told the nanny smiling. I saw her staring at our house with her eyes looking astonished. "Thank you, yes it is a big house." She answered back.
We walked up the stairs that leads to our front door.
Our house looks a lot like a family home; a big grey house with a huge garden and a trampoline for my three younger brothers to play in the summer. We also have a garage, which we has three cars in it; they are all my dad's cars. He has one blue Porsche, one grey Porsche Panamera and a light brown Audi-  but that the Audi is used by our driver Kirill, so he can drive my brothers to school and my mum when she needs to go places.
I opened the front door and said "Mum, we are here!"