PROLOGUE

Title: Exo Mage 

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy, Drama, Adventure

ALL RIGHT RESERVED © 2013

***

EXO Planet is a world at its peace but the dark mages suddenly appeared and destroyed the peacefulness of the EXO's. Every house was set on fire, dark mages kills the white mages, there is killing everywhere. The Tree of Life is slowly getting weaker, the dark is slowly winning the fight and there is nothing left to do but to call the 12 guardians of the EXO Planet. As the Queen set foot at the fortress she held her trident and lift it up to the sky, a powerful light strike through the clouds and colorful lights suddenly appeared.

"THE 12 GUARDIANS OF THE EXO PLANET, CHOOSEN BY THE TREE OF LIFE I NEED YOUR POWERS! I SUMMON YOU, GATHER AROUND AND END THIS WAR!!!!" The moment the lights strike the whole night sky, the 12 guardians set off and went towards the castle. Using their special powers they were able to reach the castle on time. Queen Hanna together with her Son and Daughter gathered them around in the castles ground.

"So the dark mages has returned." said by the Guardian of the Water looking so fierce with her bluish robe. 

"Yes. And only us could stop them." Answered by the Queen. Though worried and anxious for her Son and Daughter she is willing to fight for peace. 

"We are willing to sacrifice ourselves to stop this war, but there is one thing we would like to request Queen." 

"Anything." All of the guardians looked at the majestic Queen with a melancholy look in their faces. 

"Please keep our children safe." As what the Queen thought, she knew that this would be the hardest but she herself also wants her children to be safe. Years ago, she new that time will come that a war between the dark mages and the white mages will come about so she made a magical portal leading to place where their children can be safe. 

"I will." The Queen once again lift her trident and up in the sky a magical portal opened. The son's and daughter's of the guardians flew up in the air together with her Son and daughter. 

"MOTHER!!!" Baekhyun yelled, he was struggling to escape from the magical shield he is into but he wasn't able to do anything about it. Her mother shed a tear but she has no other choice because the only important thing to her is her childrens safety. 

"Take care of Hanna Baekhyun. I love you."

"NO!! NO!!! NO!!! MOTHER!!!!!" As the Queen see her chidlren flew towards the portal it breaks her heart, she recall all of the good memories they have together. 

"They will forget everything about this world and everything about us. I will conceal there powers to keep them safe. They will only remember everything in the right time." 

"MOTHER!!!!!!!" That was the last thing she heard of Baekhyun as the portal closes. All of the Guardians felt depressed as a tear fell from there eyes.

"Where does that portal leads Queen?" Asked by the mighty Fire Guardian. 

"Into another planet. . . . . .Named Earth."

"Atleast its somewhere safe. Now I'm at peace." A raging power overflow there body and now they are ready to fight. Hand by hand they will put an end to this war. 

"We are ready Queen. Let's finish this!" All determined to fight, together they used there powers to fight against the dark forces. 

But no one knows, if the light will win against the dark ones. This war will continue and in the right time the 12 new guardians will rise. 

***

Thirteen magical portals suddenly appeared in the different places throughout the Earth. One by one, the children falls swiftly like a shooting star and plunged to the ground. They landed safetly since they are still inside a magical protection cast by their parents. Baekhyun and Hanna was still unconscious when a van passed by and saw a flickering light in the fields. They were curious about it so they checked it out. As they were approaching the mysterious light it slowly disappeared and there they saw Baekhyun and Hanna lying on the ground. Bizzared with what they saw, they all froze with what they are seeing. 

"Did that light came from them?"

"I don't know."

"What are they doing here?" 

"We need to help them." Two men carried them to the van and they were taken to the hospital. The girl who is with them is being interviewed by a police while the men are inside the room talking.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. I feel pity for this two, what could had happen to them?" 

"I don't know, I guess will just need to ask them when they awake."

"Hey! Do you think that light we saw came from them?" 

" Nado Molla! Probably. . . . . . but that's too impossible." 

"Bulganeung?! Tss. Geudeul-i ibgo issneun geos-eul bwa!

"Hey Hey! What are you fighting about?!" The girl went inside the room and sitted next to her husband. The two stopped fighting and they all looked at Baekhyun and Hanna. 

"What if they don't have parents? Who will take care of them?" Asked by the girl. 

"Hmmm. We could honey!! We always wanted to have a child right!" His wife's face lightened with what he said. They always wanted to have a baby but her wife is sterile as what the doctor said. 

"NAE?! You don't even know them!" The brother of the girl said. The girl face frowned and gave her a scary glare. 

"Dagchyeo oppa! It's just between the two of us!

"Hmmmm." They all stopped talking and went near Baekhyun who is starting to get his conscious back. As Baekhyun opened his eyes he looked around the room and said, "Where am I?" 

"Your in the hospital. Ahmmm. What is your name?" The girl answered. Baekhyun suddenly got up from the bed and looked for her sister, Hanna. "Where is my sister?!" They were all surprised seeing Baekhyun so robust though he has lots of bruises in his body. It seems that he is ok and doesn't need to be hospitalized. 

"Hanna?!" Baekhyun went near his sister and tapped her in the shoulder. Hanna opened her eyes and smile formed on Baekhyun's face. "Brother?" Her voice was shaking and weak. Baekhyun lifter her and hugged her tight. The women and the two men are just looking at them still curious of what really happened to them. 

"Ahmmm. What happened to you two?" Baekhyun unravel his clasp to her sister and faced them. 

"We don't know. I don't remember anything." Said Baekhyun, who is also puzzled with what really happened. The three of them looked at each other then looked at Baekhyun again.

"What is your name? And how old are you? Do you have family? Where are your parents?" 

"My name is Baekhyun and this is my sister Hanna, I'm 12 and she's 8. I don't know if we have one." 

"What? You don't know?" 

"No." 

As what the Queen said, there memories was erased to keep them safe from the dark mages. What will happen to Baekhyun and Hanna? Will this Three people help them? What happened to the remaining children?