Khonjin's Guest Star

Khonjin igiuL Jr III ran in long strides down the street, his tuxedo flying behind him. The noise of traffic and the chattering of strangers all crowded together, and the general rush of the big city, only succeeded to increase his panic. He glanced at his watch, then at the buildings, then back at his watch- all he knew was that he would be late, and that the TV people would be pissed. Who's in for a scolding? Khonjin, that's who.

He turned into a quieter section of the city, away from the main road and entering the more residential areas. He glanced around at the apartment buildings, looking for the one in which his guest star resides.

"38 Aldren Street, 38 Aldren Street-" he muttered under his breath while looking frantically at each building.

"35, 36, 37-" he crossed a road leading to more apartment buildings; "39?!" Khonjin exclaimed, his voice cracking more than a little bit. He stood slouching, and stared at the gilded old letters. They seemed to laugh at him. Hah, 38? they seemed to say. You really are an idiot, wow.

Khonjin sighed exasperatedly. He whipped out his phone in pure rage and dialled the guest star's number furiously. The only reason he didn't break his phone screen was that Gino denied him of any pep-pep-pepperoni pizza today and that weakened him, physically and spiritually.

After a few rrrings (that felt like two hours to the furious Khonjin), his guest star picked up.

"Hello?" a calm voice spoke into the phone. Khonjin also heard that something was making a continuously loud and obnoxious noise, so his next thought was to wonder what his goddamn guest star could possibly be doing.

Khonjin inhaled. "Ah, yes- Smack! My buddy, my friend, my pal- Where the hell is your house." he asked with his jaw clenched. "And what is that noise?!"

"Turn left after 37. Then just go straight." Smack's calm tone didn't change half a bit, though he dodged the question.

Khonjin looked at the turn. He started walking in that direction. "Why do you need to turn to get to 38 if 37 and 39 are right th-"

The poor man didn't get to finish his sentence, because as he walked in the direction that Smack told him to go, he accidentally tripped and fell into an invisible portal of some sort. One second, he was in the residential area, and the next, he's standing in the hallway of a building he's never been in. There was one door, and no others. He simply stood there, dazed. It was only 12:00 and it had already been a long day.

"Smack? You still there?" Khonjin spoke quietly into the phone.

"Yep."

"I think I fell into a portal."

"Yep."

"Wait- what?"

"Dude, 38 is right there. In front of you? I can hear you talking out there?" Smack told him, in a tone that implied that it was supposed to be obvious.

Khonjin walked in front of the door. Sure enough, the numbers were hung up on the door as a confirmation.

"Oh- okay. See you." Khonjin hung up the phone. He could hear the obnoxious noise coming from inside the apartment. He knocked on the door.

The same voice that was on the phone answered his knock from inside the apartment- "It's open."

Khonjin turned the doorknob, swung the door open and strode inside. He was met with darkness, a wave of extreme heat, and that goddamned noise.

He scrunched up his face and looked around to see-

His good old guest star, wearing a fully formal outfit, sitting on the couch with a hairdryer in hand turned up to the highest setting. But Smack wasn't what Khonjin noticed first. What he did notice first, was the huge block of ice on Smack's floor- containing his doppelganger, who, in TvTropes, would be classified as Darker And Edgier.

Smack's hairdryer was aimed right at the block of ice. "Hey, Khonjin."

Khonjin's expression turned from pure confusion to pure amusement. His eyes widened, his eyebrows furrowed, and he tried to hold in a laugh.

"Are you-" he wheezed out a laugh- "are you gonna melt-" yet another wheeze- "you're just gonna melt him, yeah, okay. That's- ahaha, oh my God- that's real nice of you." he couldn't keep in his huge grin.

Smack sighed. "Come on, let him off. The guy got frozen, for God's sake. It's the least I could do?"

"No, seriously, Pent couldn't buy a goddamn footlong at a Subway if you weren't there for him. He'd probably be too busy writing haikus in his edgy Tumblr blog or something."

Khonjin's quip earned a chuckle from Smack. "I mean, that's pretty accurate." he turned the hair dryer off. "All right, come on- we gotta go make that TV show."

"Yeah, man."

"Just hold on for a sec-" Smack scribbled something onto a Post-It note and stuck it onto the block of ice that is currently Pent. "Right, let's go."

With a quick nod, Khonjin walked out of the steaming hot apartment, and Smack followed behind him.

Back in the apartment, with the heaters left on, Smack's note read:

gone to shoot khonjin's show brb <3

---------------------------------------------------------
AAAAAA HECK I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO BAD;;;; i've been wanting to write a khonjin fanfic for so long and HERE IT IS FINALLY AGHH
also yeah pent x smack is probably gonna be canon in this fanfic because they're pretty lit fam
next up: khonjin gets yelled at and his show becomes a hit and they GIT MONEY but what happens to take all of his $$$$ away?? STAY TUNED FOR MORE ON THE KHONJIN SHOW-----