moving in

hello guys so this is my very first story and I really hope you like it.

______________________love_

Katlens p.o.v

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!

The annoying sound of my alarm clock awoken from my deep slumber. Which I was not happy about. Today was the day, the day I was moving from Florida to London and I was a little sad but my mom and dad are making me.

I finally convinced myself to get out of bed and take a shower and then did my everyday makeup and finally picked out my outfit with a blue cookie monster shirt and shorts with converse.

''katlen come down. it's time to go'' 

''coming''

I grabbed all of my bags and put them in the car, then got into the back seat with my two brothers.

''everybody ready'' said my dad.

we mumbled yes and he started to go to the airport.

9 hours later-

once we arrived at the new house our parents gave us a tour and we got to pick our rooms we wanted. luckily I had got the room I wanted.

as I was unpacking I had noticed through my window three guys across the street on a deck staring at me.one had blonde hair the other one had black hair and the last one had curly chestnut hair. they all had lots of tattoos and piercings. I just ignored them continued unpacking.

''katlen dinners ready''

''okay''

I ran down stairs to eat but then realized that I could not get that curly haired guy out of my head. once we had finished eating I had finished packing and went on tumblr then went to bed .

I woke up dreading the day since today I had to go to school.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

DUNDUNDUN what will happen next I don't know.

well that's it I hope you liked it.