Reyna biddy

i just want to say i did not proof read  at all so please excuse me if i misspell anything ok thank you and enjoy the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyna biddy (ray.na)

"i've found a way to speak my heart's language.. every day. i've learned to see the beauty in everyone and everything because someone once told me a closed mind don't get fed and without soul food there is no growing, so.. i taught myself how to love the parts of you that even you are uncertain about. i will touch you in places none of your ex lovers ever could have. i imagine that through my words you will pick up pieces of yourself that you thought you could leave behind but your wounds are what make you powerful. and your scars are what make you human. and your stretch marks well.. they sing a great melody on how much you've bent but love..
love would never let you fold.
hoping that now you can see the beauty within the transparency in "brokenness"or the importance in learning yourself, finding yourself, accepting yourself and eventually.. loving yourself."

I read over what I wrote I sat my glasses down I save my work i went in the room fed my dog and i grab my keys and left I went on jog to the gym work out I did squats and lift some weights and walk on the treadmill after 5 minutes I left and jog back to the house I open the door went straight into the bathroom took a 15 minutes shower and got out dry off and ate Chinese food as I watch tv in my towel I saw "the get down" on Netflix I clicked on it I watch the first episode this became a a daily routine on my day off this is me relaxing oh I didn't really introduce my self my name is reyna biddy I'm 23 years old I work at Walmart I do part time work at a poetry club where I also  recite some of my poems I always write poems everyday I even working on my book "I love my love" as I watch tv I seen my mother calling me I rolled my eyes this ain't good "Hello" I said "Hey Reyna baby how you doing" my mother sweet voice answer I love my momma it's just that I wish she didn't choose the path she went through "I'm fine momma just tired that's all wassup mom what you need" i said to my mother " nothing baby I just want to know how you been" she said into the phone but I knew it was something more than that " I been great mom" I said to her " that's good baby you still doing that poetry thing" my mom said as I rolled my eyes i forgot to mention she one of them judgmental mothers" yes momma it's going great I don't know why you have a problem with it" I said to her in annoyance " cause it's so emotional" she said " how is it " so emotional" mother" I said to her in a offensive tone this was normal we always go back and forth about something last week it was you need a man Reyna now it's I'm too emotional " you always talking about your past heartbreak You need to let it go let Devin go leave him in the pass" my mother saids "I let him go mother ever since I wrote down my feelings on the page so excuse me if I'm not the daughter you want" I said to my mother in annoyance " Oh girl shut up with ya dramatic ass" my mother says I roll my eyes and tell her I'll call her back I hung up the phone and sighed she never takes me serious and she always bringing up my ex it's annoying but I don't pay it no attention I shake my head I put my bowl in the sink and and go turn the tv off and went to go pray and get my uniform out for tomorrow lord knows I don't like working there but I got to I put on a long oversized shirt and put my hair in a bun and layed down and sent to sleep.

————————————————————

if this story idea been taken by anyone let me know if anyone took this idea from me let me know thank you please continue to read 😊 

Next chapter going to be me introducing Bryson sooo stay tune
—maniii 🤘🏾
P.s the poem I'm the beginning is from Reyna book "I love my love"