Mikey's Girl (mikey Fusco fanfiction)

I just moved to new jersey from new York today. I moved to English town? Weird name but im guessing the people here are normal. I have long blonde hair and brown eyes. I have a little brother too, his name is max he's 5. I just live with my mom, my dad disappeared a few years ago when my mom found out he had been cheating.

   I had been un packing all day while my mom was out shopping for the new house. I had to watch max too, what a pain. ''Max! come here!'' ....... ''MAAXX!'' I yell again,  I hear nothing. I run downstairs, finding no Max anywhere. I look to my right an see the front door is open ''shit!'' . I run out and I start yelling his name. That's when I start to panic, I run up and down the street screaming. Till I hear a little boys voice yell ''Emmy!!'' I look and see him holding hands with a boy about 15, my age, and he is incredible attractive, with spiked up hair and gorgeous brown eyes . I run toward Max and give him a big hug. I look up at the older boy and thank him for finding my brother.

''oh its no problem, I just found him on my porch a few minutes ago. Are you guys new here?'' he asks

''yeah we just moved here from New York, I'm Emily by the way, I'm moving in two houses down.''

''well I'm Mikey, and I would love to show you around sometime'' he says flashing me an amazing smile

''come by tomorrow, anytime and I'd love to be shown around!''  

He smiles and says "see you tomorrow then'' .. I nod and begin to walk back home with max. once we get inside I sit max down and tell him that he is not allowed to leave alone without me or mom. he agrees and we go back up stairs, continuing to unpack.

*3 hours later*

Mom came home and put Max to bed, I talked to her a bit but didn't mention anything about Max getting out, she didn't need the extra stress. now I just lay in my bed and I cannot stop thinking about Mikey and his smile. I smirk a little and get a few butterflies thinking that I get to see him tomorrow. Soon after I fall asleep, and dream about my father. I wake up at 3 am, just about every night because of my crazy dreams with him, he's either hurting me or loving me. both I don't like because he already hurt me and doesn't love me. I don't even like to think about him. so I just try not to...