Episode 1- Another Start

6 Years Later.......

The leader of the Knights, a guy named Jumper, was giving a speech to the Knights. Mohawk was on watch. But he didn't know that there was a group of people set up ready to assassinate Jumper. Urban was stood next to Jumper, he pushed Jumper down as a bullet went past and alarms started to go off. Rural was shooting at the people but he was killed. They captured the five people who were shooting, Logan, Rapid, Blade, Jeans and Dozer. Blood came over and put Jeans in a prison.
Logan punched and shot his way out along with Rapid and Blade. Dozer was put in prison. The three attackers escaped far away.
Over time The main base was fortified majorly, 3 roads led to the base. But on the roads were many barricade stops. Mohawk and his team were sent to the front barricade at the main road.
Meanwhile a team of four soldiers were in the nearby City 'Doom City'. They were walking along carefully when a massive monster came at them it was the size of a very big house. One soldier was grabbed then crushed. Another was stomped to death.  Two remained.  They both shot at it but it didn't do much. One was thrown to his death. The remaining one called Iron ran for his life.
At the Barricade, Mohawk, Wolf, Ghost, Salty, Pepper and a Knight were on patrol. They could the massive beast, it  was quite far away but close enough to be seen. A horde of infected came they kiled Pepper, and his body dropped.
(Ghost is Mohawk's son, Wolf is Salty's son). The Knight started to run away but was killed. He horde were finally killed. Salty was sad, Pepper was a good person.  But he got up and carried on.
Logan and his crew ended up in a forest.