Prolouge.

"Darn it! I can't figure out this problem!" I yelled as I pressed the bottom of the pencil and rubbed it back and forth, erasing the terrible scribbles on the fraying paper Before I could rip the paper to shreds, my mom walked in and set her stuff down.
        " what's the problem? I could help you out," she looked calm, but her face made it look like she was angry." Sorry honey, Mr.Rowl's injury was worse than we thought." She ran her hand through my hair "So, how was school?" I groaned in frustration, not because of the problem, because of what happened during school.
             " It was terrible," my eyes weld up in tears " Broc cheated on me!" I yelled and slammed my fist on the table making the pencil roll off. She watched the pencil fall to the floor.
         " I always like that young man," she sat in the chair across for me and stroked my fist with her rough, trembling   hands.
          " Its alright, he probably wasn't the one for you anyway." Her voice was calm and soothing, like warm chocolate.
I opened my mouth to say 'Thankyou' but the door opened and slammed shut behind me. I turned my head to see who it was, it was my dad who stood there. He looked at what we were doing and frowned down at my clothes.
             "Must you always have have a dress on?" He said, motioning to my new sundress I got over the weekend. I looked at him as if he were crazy.
           " Yes, I do" I snorted and put my hand on my hip, acting as if he were joking " its the way I express myself." He did not care what I had to say, he just folded his arms and stared into my eyes. He sighs, and rubbed eyes.
           " You are deffanetly not like other girls" I knew how he meant it, he meant I was obsessed with clothes and that I don't care about anyone else but myself. I fume with anger.
         "Of course I'm like other girls, all girls care about what they look like!" I've never yelled at my father before, most of the time I'm afraid of him.
        " When I was in yellow stone, all the girls didn't care" he looked mad, which kind of scarred me.
         "That's because I'm not like them! I've lived in the city my whole life, I don't know how to act like them! I only know how too act like myself." My hand tremble and I gasp for air, my throat hurt from yelling, but  apparently we were just getting started.
That's when he snapped and pointed at me.
        " Than maybe that's it! Were sending you to West Yellow Stone Montana to learn how to be a NORMAL girl!" He said 'normal' extra loud, and my heart snapped inside my chest.
        "W-what? Your sending me to Montana? Who am I gonna live with?!" Hot tears filled my eyes.
       He was breathing hard also " your going to live with my dad, your granddaddy."