ONLY US (ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO AMANDA GUTIERREZ, SARAH TAHER, AND MAHAWA BANGOURA. NOTHING IN THIS BOOK MAY BE COPIED OR PASTED BY ANYONE UNLESS THEY HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHORS.  IF ANYONE DOES PLAGIARIZE, THEN WE WILL HAVE YOU REPORTED TO THE WATTPAD COMMUNITY AND POLICIES, AND THEY WILL HANDLE IT.  WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF IT GOT THAT FAR, BUT PLEASE AVOID IT, SO WE WON'T HAVE TO BE INTRODUCED TO THAT PROCESS.

AWESOMELY CREATED COVER BY ViolentPurple

©2017 - ONLY US - SARAH TAHER, AMANDA GUTIERREZ, AND MAHAWA BANGOURA.

BOOK PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD UNDER TEEN FICTION BY 4everAWriter300 Sarah_Taher4576 and Amanda_panda2432 or MAHAWA BANGOURA, SARAH TAHER, AND AMANDA GUTIERREZ.

**************

Tristan Cardona, Braiden DeGiovani, Estria Darrin... three best friends who are tighter than a girl's jeans. No one can divide them, unless you want a new scar across your face. Many have tried to cleave them apart, but all have failed. Except one. One girl.

Katlyn Benth. She dared to do the unthinkable.

Can she twist and turn the girls' friendship into a rebellious act, as their small white lies turn into dark secrets, isolation becoming their laughter, and drama becoming their future, as their friendship becoming the past. Can she make the memories the girl's have created just a fairytale?

Will she achieve her goal, and leave them in broken pieces of glass, or will they come back and cut her with the shards? 

Find out yourself.
______________________________________________________

"What are you doing here?" Braiden asks Katlyn who's hips sway back and forth as she trails forward.

"I know what you did," Katlyn gleams her straight teeth that glisten.  Braiden, confused and slightly worried, inspects her with a glare.

"You're such a whore Bread-Bread," Katlyn snorts as she laughs.  A crowd has now gathered around the four girls, including Katlyn's minions.

"What are you talking about? This is planet Earth; we're humans not martians," Braiden seethed and ready to pounce.  But Tristan held a firm hold on her arm.

"We all know that you slept with Jackson Thornee," she laughs again. 

Some guy in the crowd mummers, "more like Jackson Horny."

Braiden could feel embarrassment overflowing in her veins, as her blood runs cold. 

"But... I didn't," she tries to defend herself.  Estria  plants a hand on Braiden's shoulder, and gently pulls her back.

"It's alright, I'll hand this," Estria whispers to Braiden, then whips her gaze to the blonde-beast, "we all know that's a lie BITCH. Now, if you don't leave in the next five seconds, I will fucking CUT YOU on the spot!"

"Ooh!" Roars the crowd.

"She told you!" Said some guy.