THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Hi my name is Avie and a few months ago my parents were murdered before my very eyes. And ever since then our life has been... Different. Well first let me tell you about the day that our parents died.

After a regular day at school I walked home and was thinking about how cute that guy in science class was. He had the cutest blue eyes that popped next to his blond hair. And the way he allways seems to know what I'm thinking. I wonder why he allways seems so distent in front of other kids but when ever i talk to him he allways lights right up. But today he asked me the wierdest thing. He asked me if i had figured out my M yet. I wonder why he asked that!? Then out of nowhere I hearted a laugh a laugh I knew so well I would recognize if I was blindfolded and at a Justin bieber concert. I whipped around to see DJ (the guy in my science class)

" oh my gosh dude you scared the shit out of me!" I scolded

"hehehe ya I could tell so were are you going? "

"we're do you think? Schools over so I'm goi-

"home. Ya sorry stupid question, um well I got to go." DJ said

DJ turned to leave and when he was about 10 paces away he yelled

"oh ya I forgot maybe I allways light up because I like you"

I turned around to see if I had heard him right and If he said what I thought he did not only did it mean that I could have a future boyfriend but it also means he lititerly just read my mind.

When I got home I went up to my room and began to ' thank god it's Friday' I jumped on to my bed and started doing my weekend homework. I heared the door slam shut and heavy foot steps come up the stairs. Just by these signs i knew my older brother nick was home from high school. A few minutes later my two little sisters came running up the stairs followed by my mom who had just drove them home from Sicmen elementary school. They ran right into my room which I shared with them. Not because they dont have a room of there own but because there afraid of the dark. Right now might be a good time to mention that my brother, nick, was 17 years old. I was 14. Next was Jessica was 9 and the youngest sofie was only 5 years old.

"hey zippy" I said to sofie as I pulled her into my lap

" Hi dooda " she said in a quite and adorible voice that only she can use

These nicknames started because I used to call her zippy because she allways wanted to do things fast and the dooda part comes because her music teacher taught her the song 'zippity do da zippity de'. Anyways I hear my mom calling for me so I put sofie down and went to find my mom. She was doing laundry in the laundry room. She said to me

"I need you to listen closely ok? "

"ok mom"

My mom pulls out a a wooden box about one foot across and a few inches tall. I kind of looked like a flute case. She hands it to me and says

"this will be the difference between life and death do not loose it keep it by your side for the rest of your life. Only open it when your life is indanger."

"um ok"

I imidiatly began to wonder if my mom was drunk or perhaps she was high anyways I tucked the small box into my ugg boot. I started up the stairs when my mom grabbed my arm and said

"Avie I love you, please don't let me down! No matter what never loose hope never give up and most of all NEVER run away from something your scarred of, face your fear."

Ok that answered that question, she's definitely drunk.

I went up stairs to we're maddy and sofie were sofie came up to me and sat in my lap and whispered to me