Chapter 1

First off, this is my first werewolf story so I'm not quite sure how this is going to work out. I was kinda bored so I wanted to write something different. If you want to comment and give advice it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for spending the time to whoever reads this :) and the cover is dedicated to Asianchick159 and for all of my stories :)

I was only 18 when I found out who my mate was. He was the soon to be Alpha Chase Johnson. I despised him because of everything he has ever put me through. He couldn’t accept that fact that we were mates so he slept with the biggest slut in the Blue Moon pack where we’re all from. After everything we had been through before we found out that we were mates, he decided to break my heart and see how far I would go to being depressed. Well, he won. He got me to break. I ended up running away from my pack in Little Manning, Indianapolis. I couldn’t be there anymore. The only solution was to run away. Chase Johnson broke my heart by rejecting me and now I was escaping the pain, rejection, tortures, and everything else I felt.

Chase’s father, who is the Alpha until Chase turns 18, which so happens to be in about three months, adopted me into their pack when my family was killed in the Northern Star pack by wolf hunters. I was only five at the time, but they took me in and treated me like I was one of them-like I was part of their family. I made promises that I am now breaking but there’s no way in hell I’m staying here in Indianapolis in the same pack as Chase. Things between us are now over and done forever. I will never return, I will never speak of the Blue Moon pack unless asked by someone from another pack. They will all be dead to me in my mind because none of them helped me when Chase was unbearably cruel to me and to be in fact, all of them were on his side when they made fun of me and treated me like shit. They were probably the ones that actually made living there more unbearable than Chase.

I was perfectly capable of living on my own and being free to do whatever the hell I wanted to do! I was now free and belonged to no one, took orders from no one but me, and had more freedom than I’ve ever wanted! What could get better than this?! I was on my way to Montana to start my new life. I loved the wildlife there and how Yellowstone National Park is there which I’ve always wanted to see even when I was younger. I thought I could build a new life there and that was exactly what I was going to do. I had been traveling to Montana for about two week and by the middle of the third week I was finally in Montana! This trip was probably one of the longest trips I have ever been on in my life! I traveled in my wolf form since I go faster than I do if I drive for some reason. I can run faster than a car and sometimes I feel I can run faster than the speed of lightning but of course that’s not true.

When I got into Montana, I decided to rest in a small forest with tones of flowers surrounding me. I lay down on a small patch of grass and rested close to a tree. It felt like it had been forever since I last took a breath to rest and get my energy back to normal. I loved everything about the forest! I loved how it was semi-quiet but quiet enough to think and release any kind of stress or frustration you have. That’s one of the good things about nature and the forest. Well, it’s very true in this forest at least. I rested my head on my brown paws and started to close my eyes when out of the blue I hear the snapping of a twig on the ground and my eyes flew wide open and I was on full alert. I didn’t hear anything that screamed DANGER but I felt something wasn’t right. I feel it deep down in my bones. My father had that same ability so I guess he passed it down to me when I was born. I hear another twig snap and I stood up on all four paws and took in my surrounding and I smelled someone or something coming my way. It was another werewolf and I bolted before I had the chance to encounter with it.

It doesn’t seem like I can get a break anywhere I go! I was trotting through the forest and I started to notice more how beautiful the forest here really was. There were flowers everywhere, the trees had leaves on their branches, and it was warm out so I knew it was already spring. Back home it was still a little cold, but here if felt like heaven. I felt like someone was following me and when I looked back behind me to see if there was the werewolf that I smelled before was running faster behind me. I started to run faster and faster hoping that he wouldn’t catch up to me and try to kill me. I turned my head back to the forest and felt my legs burning from running. I was probably most likely on his pack’s land and werewolves hate when strangers go onto other pack’s land. I looked back around to see how close he was to me but he wasn’t there so when I slowed down and looked back up I ran into him.