Dark Secrets

CHAPTER ONE. ~The ruthless Mother~

 "You can not be serious!" I screeched at my mother. I was livid. She was seriously sending me  to live with my "father". "It's only for the summer Scarlett, calm down." I started to pace back and forth till I finally sat down on my bed and started crying. "Why mom?" I asked. "Why can't I just stay here with you and Charles?" She sat down on the bed with me and held me in her arms. " Because, Charles and I want to spend alone time. I don't want to send you away, but you do need to spend sometime with your father." I just pouted and told her fine, then she got up and left. I went to my closet and oulled out a baby blue tank top with bright red skinny jeans and my knee high converse, I put them on while listening to 'Not the American Average'by Asking Alexandria. Next I went to the bathroom to striaghten my hair and put my extensions in. I stared at myself in the mirrior my black and neon blue hair going past my shoulders and down my back. I have a cute round face with a button nose and my eyes were a piercing blue. I always wore my makeup dark but never too dark with lipstick or shit like that. I heard a loud slam and then Sebastain was in our bathroom with me."Can you fucking believe her?!" He ranted " Sending us to that piece of a shit father!" A single tear slid down my face and then Sabastain hugged me. "I'm sorry Scar... I just..... really hate it when she does shit like this." I looked up at my brother and smiled. "Don't be sorry. I'm equally as mad." "Well duh, we're twins." He had this huge goofy grin and I started laughing uncontrolably. Maybe this summer won't be so bad I thought to myself.

As Sebastain and I got off of the airplane we searched for James, our father. Finally we saw him waving at us and we slowly walked to him. We didn't say anyting as he hugged us both and said hello. We were a spitting image of our father, except for our died hair and button noses. He didn't like that Sebastain and I were scene. Especially Sabastain. But he got over it after a while of prodding him to be a "normal" boy. It was awkward sitting inside the car, especially in the front seat. When we got to my fathers mansion we got out and I ran into the house and striaght to my room. I didn't want to be anywhere near my father. Sebastian was close behind me. He sat at the end of my bed. I looked at him with hurt filled eyes and hugged him. "Well, we might as well go say hi to Jessi and Melody" He said. A smile spread across my face and then I said "Get out, I wanna get changed." He got up and went out of the room laughing, I got out a pair of my short shorts and spegettie straped rainbow top that I got from Spencers, I also had my neon blue ballet flats from Rue21. I quickly did my hair and walked to Sebastain's room. I didn't bother knocking and walked in. He was sitting on the bed talk to somebody who I was guessing was Melody. They have been dating for God only knows how long. I... I was still single. I havn't had a boyfriend since last fall. I didn't mind be single, but still.... Melody and Sebastian were.. well..... not exactly the best people to be around when they were together. "Yeah, we'll be over there in ten." He hung up and grabed my arm and pulled me to his car out in the garage. "So was that Jessi?" I smile whenever I hear Jessi's name. He's been my best friend ever since I had started coming here as a kid. "Yeah, we're going to his house. I'll be in Melody's room...." He trailed off and I already guessed at what they were going to do. So that would mean Jessi and I would be alone. I was exicted at spending qualtiy time with him. "So it'll just be Jessi and I?" I asked with hope. "No, Jessi will have his girlfriend there and her brother Slater." I wasn't as excited as I was before, but I would live. It's not the end of the world... right?