Gaming

"AH HA!" Elsa cheered. "Take that you noob!" she punched the air victoriously.

Jack sighed as he covered his face with his hand. He had invited over his girlfriend,Elsa when they had an argument about who could win in God of War. He felt ashamed since she won.

"I call a rematch! You cheated!" He yelled.

"Fine." Elsa said.

~

"Noooo!" Jack shouted as Elsa beat him again.

Elsa smirked with satisfaction. She thought Jack looked cute.

"Fine. You win." Jack groaned.

"Ok. What's my prize?" She asked

"Uhhhh..."Jack trailed absentmindedly.

Elsa ran to Jack's room. Jack ran after her. "Hey! Where are you going?"

She jumped onto his bed. She turned around in the fluffy sheets. "I'm staying here." She sang. Jack groaned as he belly flopped next to her. "No,no. You're not staying here." Elsa said as she kicked him off. He landed on the floor with a thud.

"Ow..But this is my bed!" He protested as Elsa started playing on her phone.

"Too bad." She said rolling in the sheets. Jack groaned and got some spare blankets from his closet. He flopped onto the couch. He watched TV as he got settled in. The couch wasn't that bad actually. He checked the time.

10:27.

Elsa sighed happily as she inhaled Jack's scent. ( A/N: It's weird but every girl does it.) She fell asleep in Jack's bed. Jack himself, fell asleep on the couch, watching TV.

All of a sudden, the TV made a loud noise. "Ahhhh!" Jack shouted as he fell of the couch. He groaned, rubbing his back. He walked over to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.

Elsa also had been awakened by the noise. She took out her phone and started scrolling through insta. She heard footsteps come close, and the door handle slowly opening. Quickly she pretended to be asleep.

Jack headed to his room to check on Elsa. Little did he know that she was actually awake, and just pretending to be asleep. He quietly tiptoed into the near the bed. He watched her sleeping face as he sat down on the foot of the bed. Carefully he leaned over and wiped a few strands of hair from her face. He gently kissed her rosy lips.

He fell down onto her when she reached her arms around his neck. She pulled him in deeper into the kiss with her eyes still closed. Jack didn't hesitate to kiss back. He laid on top of her and hugged her chest. He undid her hair that was in a messy french braid.

Elsa wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. Jack started to move away from her lips and leave trails going to her jawline. Elsa's quiet moans filled up his head. He ran a hand down her chest. He stopped at her right breast and squeezed it sightly through the fabric. Elsa moaned, her legs tightened around his waist. Jack leaned down and started kissing her collarbone. She moaned loudly when he found her sweet spot.

He started to suck it, and leave a mark that would mark her as his. Elsa scratched his back gently. She reached up and played with his hair. Eventually, Jack pulled her off her ice blue tank top, and stared at her breasts. He massaged her right breast tenderly through the white fabric of her bra. "J-Jaaaack" Elsa moaned his name. Elsa played with the hem of his shirt, before pulling it off of him. She stroked down his abs. She had seen them before, of course, but every time was a new time for her. She licked his abs up and down, while leaving kisses along the way. He held onto her chest as she cupped his face with her hands, and left kisses along his collarbone and chin and lower down.

Jack fiddled with the bra clasp, while roughly kissing her on the lips. He managed to peel the bra off of her. He bent down and kissed her already hard nipple. With his other hand, he was massaging her other breast. He left kisses all around her breast. He then took her nipple in his mouth. Elsa gasped, and with her fingers in his hair, she pulled his head closer to her.

She moaned loudly when he started to suck her nipple. Jack smirked. He loved seeing her like this. He licked it, while it was still inside his mouth. He moved on to the next one and did the same. Elsa was like Niagara Falls down there. She could feel heat radiating where she wanted Jack so badly. She wined when Jack gingerly touched her down there. He rubbed her while still kissing her breast. Elsa squirmed, trying to get him to hit all her right spots.

She pouted when Jack suddenly pulled away. She gasped when he pulled off her blue shorts. He forced her legs apart. He began rubbing her with three fingers. Elsa moaned. Jack took that as an invitation to go on. He pulled down her panties, revealing her soaking wet womanhood. Jack smirked when he watched Elsa's reaction when he slipped a finger inside her. She looked so sexy in his opinion. He thrust in and out faster and faster. She moaned and squeezed the sheets.

Suddenly Jack replaced his fingers with his mouth. He began licking her. Gently at first, letting only the tip of his tongue dace around her lips. Then he found her core. Elsa nearly screamed when he thrust his tongue inside her. He licked all around, sucking all of her juices. Elsa moaned in pleasure as she pulled his head closer.

Elsa pulled Jack up and started to kiss his jawline. Her hand trailed down to the bulge in his pants. She heard Jack moan in their kiss, as Elsa rubbed the front in his pants. She left his lips and flipped him over. She crawled down to his pants and tugged off his brown shorts. He moaned when Elsa pulled out his fully erected member. She grasped it and planted a kiss on the top.

Now Jack was the one to clench the sheets. Elsa licked around his member. She kissed the tip one more time, before sliding the whole thing into her mouth. "Ellllsa...arrg..." (A/N he sounds like a pirate ;) ) Jack wheezed out. He could fell Elsa's tongue swiveling around his member while she moved her hand up and down. He squeezed his eyes shut.

Elsa took him out of her mouth. She went and laid on top of him, and kissed him on the lips roughly. She yelped when Jack quickly grabbed her hips and pushed her down on his member. Elsa gasped when Jack flipped her over. He kissed her as he thrusted in and out of her quickly.

They both had already lost their virginity to one another, so this wasn't their first time. Elsa winced as she started to massage Jack's shoulder blades. He went in and out to a rhythmic beat. He moaned loudly when he was being pushed deeper inside her. She had started moving her hips to the same beat as him. "Jaaack...ahhh...f-faster.." Elsa moaned. Jack took the invitation and started to thrust faster. Elsa didn't hesitate to move with him.

"J-Jack!" Elsa moaned loudly. He felt her insides start to twitch and quiver.

"Say it louder, baby." He roared when his member started to get stiff.

His thrusts were getting sloppy now. But he still wanted to get a few more in. He pulled Elsa's hips to his thrusts.

"JAAACK FROOOST" Elsa screamed when Jack pulled her hips. His member was pushing her bottom. He let out all his seed into her in short bursts. He threw his head back and gritted his teeth. He stayed there until Elsa was filled up. She sighed deeply as she let her juices out too.

Jack pulled himself out slowly and laid there next to Elsa. He closed his eyes and he felt her soft lips on his. He pulled her closer to him.

"I love you." He whispered dreamily.

"I love you too." She said. He smiled.

That smile slowly turned into a frown when she started to slowly push him off the bed with her foot. "But you still have to go elsewhere." She smirked over the edge of the bed. Jack grinned.

"Well you're coming with me." He said lifting her up and dropping her on the couch. He laid next to her and played with her hair. She hugged him tightly.

A/N:

Hey guys! What do you think? I don't really have anything to say, other than I'll be updating soon.

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Love 'ya!

~Daze~