True Love: Sealed with a broken kiss. (Ron and Hermione)

• Dedicated to Caitlin Taylor

 Author's Note: I don't own any characters that belong to the magical world on Hogwarts. All right go to J.K Rowling

(In this story Hermione's parents are wizards because it fits the story line better, first short fanfiction so please no hate)

I woke up to Hermione screamin "Can't wait for 12am today". I was thinking 'why is she so exicted about 12am', then it hit me her boyfriend Ron was coming home from holiday today. They'd been together for two months and two weeks but she hasn't seen him for two weeks because he's been on holiday with his family.

I walked downstairs with my hair and mess and still in my pajamas. Everyone else at Hogwarts was too lazy to get up at 10am on Saturday so I went to get breakfast. I walked back up the stairs to my room after I finished eating. I started smiling when I saw the picture on my nightstand next to my bed- It was a picture of me and Hermione messing around. I went straight to the bathroom and started singing ' Demi Lovato -- Heart Attack' - My new favourite song as I was standing in the shower, followed my usual routine wash hair wash body with my strawberry body wash and sit there thinking for twenty minutes. I began singing quietly to myself and when I got out the shower I looked through my clothes I had packed in my trunk. It was summer so I put on a purple dress that came to my mid thighs and put on some black heels with it, I applied a layer of suncream to my body to stop me from burning and tried to find my masacara and my eyeshadow. Just then I heard "Bring Me To Life -- Evanescene" being sung this meant that Hermione was awake (she always sings this song). I looked over to her and heard her voice she was screaming at me"OMG WHAT DO I WEAR I HAVE TO LOOK NICE TO CELEBRATE MY BOYFRIEND COMING HOME!!"  wow ok this is gonna be harder than I imagined. "ok calm down Mione (Mione was my nickname for her) ermm why don't you wear you're green halter neck shit with your dark blue jeans and your black heels" . "OHHH THAT SOUNDS GOOD I'LL WEAR THAT THANKS T" (T was her's and Ron's nickname for me) she went quite for a few seconds before she calmed down and said "hey T thanks and also YOU LOOK SO PRETTY" "Thanks Mione but be quiet you'll wake everyone else up." As if on cue Ginny and Lavender awoke from their sleep "whats with the screaming Hermione" Lavender asked still half asleep. Ginny nudged Lavender "it's the 3rd of February silly Ron's coming home today."

11:45am rolled around and I heard Hermione scream. I ran down the stairs, I grabbed my wand before I left and I walked  into the common room, my hair was pulled into a high ponytail and as always my black bow was clipped firmly in place.

We wondered in to Hogsmeade where we would meet Ron (7th years had access to Hogsmeade whenever we wanted to go). I had just finished looking in Fred and George's shop "Weasley's Wizard Wheezy's," Lee Jordan was looking after the shop whilst the twins were on holiday with the rest of the Weasley family. By the time we finished looking around it was 11:55am so we walked outside to where we would be meeting Ron and his family so we could go into Fred and George's shop and into their flat.

We waited until we saw his beautifully bright red hair in the crowd. The minute his red hair appeared Hermione started running towards him and he saw her and started running towards her. When they met in the middle he was hugging her in an almost bone crushing hug. (Wow that boy loved her so much) She was giggling at what ever he was whispering in her ear. Mr and Mrs Weasley walked over to me and I gave them both a hug and said.  "Is it ok for Hermione and myself to come over to the burrow next week for the Valentine's holiday" They looked at each other and said,"Yeah sure sweetie." By the time Ron and Hermione had finshed saying hello to each other Ron's parents were already inside the shop as were Fred and George. He looked at me and said "ermmm T where are my parents" I looked at him and said "oh they went inside and me and Hermione are coming to the burrow next week for the Valentine's holiday." Hermione and Ron began grinning at each other and Hermione giggled like a school girl.