Prologue

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say congratulations to Lockedandloaded for winning first place in my cover contest! Well done :) Check out her cover to the side and also check out the trailer I made. 

-Madcass

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell in love the minute I saw my first dance battle. The way the dancer’s body twisted and moved pulled me in and enticed me. I would sit there and watch hopping that I would be able to move like that one day. Dance brought everyone together, showing people how you interpret the music. By the time I was ten I had dance lessons nearly every day after school at the local studio. My parents were always supportive and encouraging me no matter what. My mum was a dancer and she taught me everything she knew. She would tell me ‘dancing with your feet is one thing, but dancing with heart is another’.

When I was thirteen mum was diagnosed with a severe case of cancer. It was incurable and had spread all though her body. About a month later I lost my mum. My whole world fell apart and I went into a state of depression. Counseling didn’t do much and I quit dancing because it reminded me too much of her. I lost contact with my friends and locked myself away from the world. I sat alone and walked with my head down. I faded away and became un-noticed.

When I turned fourteen my dad remarried to a woman named Rebecca. She had a daughter my age who I absolutely loathed. Rebecca insisted that we move into their mansion with them and much to my disagreement and complaints dad said yes. I didn’t matter to my dad anymore only his new family. I tried getting his attention by being a good student but when that didn’t work I switched tactics and started rebelling. I hung out with the wrong crowd and broke the law a few times without a second thought. My dad still didn’t notice until I got caught by the cops and told I had one more chance or else I would be thrown into Juvi.

Rebecca convinced him to send me to the elite School of Arts with little miss prima ballerina herself. He jumped at the opportunity and called up the school requesting an enrolment. Usually you would have to have an audition, but hey a name dropped here and there and BAM! Here I am in front of the snobby school in my dad’s silver Porsche.

Oh this ought to be fun snobby, stuck up rich girls and my bitch of a step-sister all in one.

Let’s hope I don’t blow my last chance