Lonely

Minji's father is lonely. Will fate let him find his one love again?

It's pouring outside.

Fucking rain.

I hate it so much.

After stuffing my purse and computer into my already over-stuffed backpack, I climbed off the bus.

Yeah.

College student.

Riding the bus.

A big, smelly, fucking banana colored, six wheeled, bus.

I stared at the tiny path that led into the now extremely damp forest. Why my father had bought a mansion in the middle of a forest, I will never know. But for now, that was home. And it was nice.

I like nice homes.

Next to the path, there was that shed that we had built together. He had ended up getting a nice splinter on his hip thanks to the rotten wood that was previously there, and had begged me to take it out. However, he had to take off his pants for that deed to be done.

He has nice skin.

In the shed, were our basic things. Shovels, boots, spare clothes, spare keys, things of that sort. It was a ten minute walk from the road to the house, and sometimes the weather didn't agree with you. I picked out my pair of boots and tossed my already muddy flats into the shed. After putting them on, I adjusted my backpack, opened my umbrella and began walking.

I hate walking.

~~~~~~~~~

"Minnie baby~" I scrunched up my face as my father began showering me with kisses and hugs.

"Appa."

"Appa missed his little Minnie."

"Minnie hates college."

"I don't blame you." He said, sighing softly.

I should clear something up.

I'm adopted.

My father isn't really my father. He just wanted someone to keep him company, and found me.

Err well. We found each other.

                                             ~Flashback~

"You're never going to be adopted if you keep leaving the shelter."

"I don't even like it here!"

"Then stay here, and wait for someone to come see you."

"No one's gonna see me. They all hate me."

"That's not--"

Enough was enough. I was getting out of there.

I slammed the door shut behind me, and sped down the sidewalk. My eyes were blurred with tears. My real parents had abandoned me. Left me alone in the home that they had promised would be our's as a family. It was just a big fucking lie.

I almost didn't see him. I would have slammed right into his fancy suit and tie, probably ending up pissing him off.

"Hey. Hey."

Shit. I pissed him off.

"Kid. You're crying. Come here." He didn't wait for me to reply. Instead he took my grubby face, and mushed it into his chest. He was so warm. So kind.