ೋPrologue Editedೋ

ೋ....................................................................................................... ೋ

Copyright © 2014 Ha.Alsharif

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

Name on Radish: Reddragon09 aka Ha.alsharif

ೋ........................................................................................................ ೋ

ೋVracia- Northen Shrineೋ

Vracia- Northen Shrine

For most, the mighty heavens are restless. The sky turned as black as an abyss and became starless foreshadowing, of bad things to come. Underneath it, she stood with a face as white as a winter's moon.

She knew what this implied. She felt something approaching as the mist started to spread. The sign of the end lingered over her legs like a phantom's veil. The young Queen stood dubiously, wondering if she remained among the living or she joined her beloved.

The Queen glimpsed up, with tears drenching her eyes. The storm started as a faint whisper in the air. The gloomy sky appeared as black as the devil's heart, it cracked and crashed above her head as the clouds danced in shadowy shades. A sudden flash seemed to split the sky once again, the agony she sensed in her soul begin to grow like the blast, and her once silent cries turned into wailing. What a cruel fate awaited her?

Through the secret gardens, She wended her way and into the throne room. With glassy eyes, the Queen's ladies in waiting observed as anguish cloaked their faces. a scream of distress followed by heavy smashing noises sent shivers down their bodies as they tried to greet her. Nevertheless, they didn't dare to disturb their Queen.

He died, her beloved died. He might appear ruthless. He appeared heartless. Viciousness flowed off him, yet she never wanted another. How could a man clasp her heart like no other? He ran in her malignant veins like an ancient remedy, purifying all its wickedness.

"What you always craved, fell." She whispered to herself in a defeated voice.

ೋ....................................................................................................... ೋ

* Did you enjoy this chapter? If you did please show me your support by clicking the VOTE button & leave a comment.

Have a fabulous day!