Elizabeth's Sister Ciel X Reader X Sebestian

Chapter One Her Sister..

Your Pov (Point Of View)

I Woke Up To Lizzy Siting On Top Of Me Smiling Brightly. "Oh Goody Your Awake" She Squeaked And Got Of Me. "Yes I'm Awake Now" I Mumbled And Got Out Of My Warm Comfy Bed And Stumbled To My Blue Wardrobe, Suddenly My Butler Burst In "Andrew Have You No Manners!" I Yelled At Him "Sorry My Mistress But You And Elizabeth Have Been Invited To The Phantomhive Man-" Before Andrew Could Finish His Sentence Lizzie Screamed And Ran To Me Squishing Me To Death "YOU WILL FINALLY GET TO SEE MY BELOVED CIEL!!!!" She Screamed And I Gasped For Air.

Elizabeth's Pov

I Released Y/N From My Grip, I Was Really Excited That Y/N Would Finally Get To Meet My Ciel!

Your Pov

I Look Around To See Andrew Had Disappeared Suddenly Lizzy Asked Me Something.. "Why Don't You Smile Anyore? YOU'RE JUST LIKE CIEL!" She Began To Cry. "W-what D-do Y-you Mean?" I Asked Stuttering. "Ciel Doesn't Smile Anymore And Now You Don't... You Always Smiled When We Was Little" She Whimpered. I Igoured Her And Got Changed In My (Insert Favourite Colour Here) Dress And Made My Way Down To Breakfast.

~Time Skip To Pulling Up At The Phantomhive Manor Your Pov~

The Carriage Door Swung Open And There Stood And Quite Attractive Raven Haired Young Man. He Looked At Elizabeth And Reached For Her Hand And She Smiled And Said "Hi Sebastian!" He Smiled And Spoke " Welcome Back Lady Elizabeth". Elizabeth Got Out Of The Carriage And Ran To Forwards To A Blue Haired Boy The Man Went To Grab My Hand But I Pushed It Away "I Can Get Out By Myself!" I Yelled And Walked Out Of The Carriage While My Butler Andrew Was Apologising For My Actions.

Sorry For Much A Small Chapter Hope You Enjoy Chapter Two Will Be Up Soon But For Now Peace~ TheLockedHeart P.s Don't Forget To Follow For More!