BFF vs Crush

"Sarah don't forget to got to the bathroom before you leave!" Said mom she can be like so annoying sometimes "Mom you are so embarrassing!" Sometimes I wish she would just shut up. "What did you say!" "I am leaving BYE!"

Maybe now would be a good time to introduce myself I am Sarah I am 17 in high school and a senior. I have 2 sisters named Anna and Sophia they are twins both 6 and they are so annoying I wonder where they get it from hmm maybe be my mom? I have a best friend named Julia we have been friends since kindergarten everyone says that's not normal but whatever we are going to same college!! I can't wait 4 almost complete years without Anna or Sophia only me and Julia oh and some cute boys LOL!

I finally got to school after mom tried to lecture me as i was walking out. When I got to school I was late as always and like always there was Julia waiting for me on the steps "Hey what happened your later than usual?" Said Julia "My mom tried to lecture me about going to the bathroom before school she is a wack." I told her. "Let's go before we are too late!" said Julia.

You might be wondering where's my dad it's simple my dad is in the army and we only get to see him every once and a while but hey it's better then nothing.

Matts POV

"Today class we will be learning more about algebra bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla." that's all I heard the teacher say I was too busy staring at the most cutest girl I have ever seen! I wasn't to sure what her name was but still she was very cute and looked very sweet.

Now should be a good time to introduce myself I am max and I am the new kid and my family is screwed up my dad lives in LA and my mom lives in New Jersey that's where I live oh and I have 4 brothers 2 sets of twins 8 and 10. There's the 8 year olds Fred and Frank. Then there's the 10 yer olds who think they know everything Jack and Jeffery. Then there's my new best friend Eddy I have been in this school since the beginning of it and no one noticed me except Eddy.

After school....

Eddy's POV

"Hey there she is the girl of your dreams!" "Shut up Eddy your such an idiot! Now I am going to talk to her and you be quiet got it" "mmhmm" rude I thought.

Sarah's POV

"Hey look that cute new kid is coming over here!" "What your kidding" (looking through her locker) "Slam" goes the locker "Hey what's up. I have seen you around and thought you were cute so you want to hang out sometime." OMG he is talking to me I thought to myself "Sure." "Ok how about Saturday at 10." "Sounds good." "See yah." he said so cutely.

Julia's POV

"Sarah have you forgotten me and you were supposed to have a sleepover on Saturday!" I said I was very upset. "Oh we can have it Friday or Sunday it's no biggy!" she said while she was still doused off into lala land thinking about Matt. "Did you forget you have to go to your granny's on Friday and Sunday you have to babysit Anna and Sophia." "Oh sorry I forgot!" "You promised me in kindergarten that we wouldn't take boys over each other!" "Oh yeah I remember that sorry next time!" "Fine!" I thought she would be my best friend till the end but maybe that might haze to change.

Meanwhile....

Eddy's POV

"Dude did you forget Saturday we have basketball you already missed 2 you can't miss another!" "It ends at 9:30 so what." "Bro you booked a place that is 20 mins away and you have to meet her there so you will need to take a shower and then get dressed and gel your hair so it is perfect! LOL!" "I will be able to do it maybe if you help me?" he said so helplessly "Fine."