~*The Dark Lord Made Me Do It*~ Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy Love Story*~

Rosetta had never been this scared before in her life.

As she stood, frozen, in front of Voldermort and all his followers- which includes her parents- she waited for someone to speak.

"Rosetta.... Vile..." Voldermort said, his back to her.

She didn't know weather to answer, or stay quiet and wait for him to continue.

"Your going into your 5th year of school, correct? Rosetta, Vile.." Voldermort said, still not facing her.

The way he said her name sent chills down her spine. He said it with in an evil way. In a way that makes a person know that there's something coming for them..

"Correct." Rosetta said, thanking the heavens that her voice didn't crack but stayed strong and confident.

"So is Harry Potter, correct."

"Correct."

"Hmm.." Voldermort said, smirking.

He turned to face Rosetta, and slowly started to close in on her.

"Very beautiful," He said, taking in her features. 

She still stood, frozen, uncomfortable by how close his face was to hers.

"You could steal a heart," Voldermort said, taking a step back.

Fear and relief meet in the middle of Rosetta.

Fear for what her Lord had just said. Relief because he backed off.

"Couldn't she?" Voldermort said, wouldn't up to a random Death Eater who's identity was hidden from behind a mask.

Rosetta's eyes moved to where the Death Eater stood.

"She could, my Lord."

It was Draco Malfoy, standing straight and stiff at Voldermorts presence at his side.

She could tell by his voice that it was him. Over the years, her and Draco had grown very close due to there parents being both best friends and faithful followers to there Dark Lord. So close, that they began to crush on each other.

"Yes, she could." Voldermort said, making his way over to her again, "Thats why I have the perfect job for you."

"For me, my Lord?" She asked, astounded.

She had just recently been allowed to join the Death Eaters little meetings, so this opportunity meant a lot to her and her family.

"Yes, it's perfect." he said, smirking, "You well play with Harry Potters heart..."

There were multiple murmurs, some chuckles, but only two gasps. One came from Rosetta, they other Draco.

"B-But my Lord-" "Yes?" He said, cutting Rosetta off.

That one little word silenced everyone as it sliced threw the air.

Rosetta stood, frozen again like everyone else.

"What were you saying?" Voldermort snapped, a few feet away from Rosetta.

Her teethe were grinding agains eachother, telling her not to yell anything out.

"But My Lord, Harry Potter wont fall in love with me. He doesn't even like me. Your plan is a brilliant, wonderful, fabulous idea but I just don't see how it is going to work." She said, showing no fear.

"You don't.." Voldermort said, chuckling.

"This is how its going to work. Your going to win the heart of young Harry Potter. Then, your going to break it! Destroy him from the inside! Make him fall for you, get him so close to you that he would die for you..." He finished the sentence with the smirk, and he let the rest of the Death Eaters finish the rest for themselves.