Wearwolf... or... Vampire?

P.S all these characters belong to STEPHANIE MEYER, and so does the baseline of this story xx

First Sight

 id never given much thought to how much Id die for edward, he is part of me but now on this plane, i feel as if someone i had left behind had stolen the other piece, I have given up a great deal for edward and now he is making me move from where i want to be most. Forks. We ot to the house that edward bought, it was just like the house that we stayed in for the honeymoon, with renesmee in my arms I stepped inside. A ripple of laughed came out my mouth, edward smiled, his gorgeus smile could make anyone one in this street fall on their arses. The inside was soo glamerous. It was all shiny with exotic plants and leather white sofas and tvs, then then rooms, oh the rooms, we all had a MASSIVE room, and i mean massive, In side was a double bed and a cot, the room was different shades of blue with blue things to match, with it an ensuite bathroom the size of a normal bathroom but with a jaqussi.

" You like it?" said edward now bouncin renesmee up and down

" Like?, I love it! Ed, this is perfect" I was so happy my smile could have lit all the lamposts in in the world.

" I think Res is to" edward said to me

" Garr goo eetrrr" " mama, papa" Renesmee gurgled. As I went to unpack, edward was playing with res. I dont kknow what went wrongwith my child hood, it was perfect. I miss jake more and more. he writes to me begging me to come back, to give him a chance.After carlisle had transformed us all back into human was his cure, we all went separate ways, Rosalie and Emment are now married with Marcus, their son and Alice and Jasper are currently married with Ella and Kenny.  In two years after graduating, I am a HUMAN with a family and nieces and nephews its amazing where marrying a vampire can get you.......