My Life as a Teenager

When I was growing up it was hard to understand many things that were happening. When I was 2 years old I was adopted and moved to a different state and to a new family. Even though it was happening then I don't really remember much. What I do remember is that when I saw my adopted mother I new then that this was going to be the best family in the wolrd and it turns out it is the best family. A couple of years after that , my brothers and I were on television because we were the family of the year. It felt great to know that our family was one of the best. Later Andy, Will, and I were on a cereal box, our picture, thatmy mom had posted and got picked. A few years later we then went to Walt Disney World and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I don't really remember much but the pictures are still at our house so they keep my memory going. Years have pasts nothing has really changed and what is suppose to has changed. I have these visions, like when I like a guy I start having these bad visions or dreams except I'm olny awaking. They are very terrifying that is why Inever get to close to a guy. Now I am a strong 14 year old christian and I have the est family and friends still even though my visions happen sometimes I won't let them affect my life. I wish that I was the olny one in the world and there was no air or anything because then I would ever be afraid again. Just me by myself in this one big world.