Games Played By My Best Friend's Brother

Hello readers how are you today. I am writing this because it's just another story that just popped into my head that i just had to type immediately . I hope you enjoy it so get your Wattpad reading butt's to my book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara's POV.~

            "Spotting the one person you rely on then spotting the one you love . Sadly they are forbidden to have contact with you because you have caused havoc among them,and in the words of Jerry Spinneli whose opinion do you value more?Thank you."

                 I took a seat and ignored the fact that my poem had just quoted another Author's work and I could be sued. Doubt it though.A slow clapping started up from Mr.Reese and a few snickers came from a couple classmates. I sent them each their own personal death glare which turned down the snickering.

                 "That was superb Kara , judging by your literary progression i think you should be a author or a poet because i'm so very impressed with you."

                         I felt my cheeks heat up and in the reflection of my phone I could see I was a beet red instead of my normal pale skin.When I finally looked back up the gray/blue eyes that I used for happiness. Adam was great,he out done himself this time way over the top. The dress shirt and pants don't match together so the whole outfit just clashed.  

           Then the bell rang as I was supposed to go to lunch but I grabbed Adams hand and headed towards a ham delivering-and boy could I go for a ham sandwich!

       "Lemme guess i'm paying?" 

                                                 I simply nodded he knew the drill, when ever the ham truck came he bought me lunch 'cause I love ham oh so much.

( TEN MINUTES LATER )

  After chowing down to a delicious ham and cheese wrap I told Adam I was going for a walk. When I stepped in front of a bakery named Cake Snake a warm arm slipped around my shoulder and pulled me to a wall , so tall I couldn't see his face,but i could tell I knew him 'cause only one person had the nerve to annoy me.

              " Get your goddamn hands off of me Reese "

     "Sure but only after I have them all over, you'd like that wouldn't you Princess" he leaned down to whisper in my ear " How would you like to have a slumber party in my room instead of Adams , but there will be no movies ...or sleeping" 

       That pig!

"Get the hell off of me or i'll tell your mom about the AIDS you got from the little whores you sleep with." he backed away knowing that I don't play around.I wasn't sure if he really had AIDS ,but from what iv'e heard( from Adam) he had a little problem somewhere secret. 

        "And how would Adam like to know about this little encounter between us."

                          he returned to his usual annoying yet admittedly very sexy smirk and got so close so that he was extremely invading my personal space. He already knew what was coming , knee to the groin. But me knowing he knew stopped  me . I thought for a second , Why don't i play a little game with Mr.Dip shit . I smiled my flirty smile I rarely used on anybody and stared deeply into his brown eyes. It was surprising how much Adam and him didn't look alike , twins should always look alike . However Adam was stuck like mom and I don't know how Reece  got his looks his dad was bald and had a pedophiles mustache. Personally I believe Reece was adopted from another planet called Asshole world.I slipped from under his closeness and started to walk away and I stopped turned and said:

                       "I might just take you up on that offer ."and with that i walked back to school 'cause I was not gonna be late for English.I had a test.

(TEN MINUTES LATER)

                  Me and Adam were sitting at a bench outside, it was warm enough for us to eat out there.I had already told him what happened with every detail .

      "Don't play games with my brother and expect to win trust me he will dominate you. Your too nice you and your virgin mind are too naive to understand the concept of OMG he's gonna rape you!"

       I laughed and swore when the bell rang saying it was time for English! Yay one more class to sleep through. I was bumped into the shoulder and i turned around to see who it was-big surprise Reese.

        " You don't wanna test me Princess cause if you do  i'll fail give in and make you go...WILD!"

           "Oh yeah well i'd like to hear you say that again, turn around smart mouth." he turned and looked behind him seeing it was his mom and eyes widening in shock and I ran to English hoping no other shenanigans would go on.

      Adam took his usual seat next to mine and whispered in my ear right before the teacher walked in.

         "So you like my brother." then he  threw a fuzzy pink book on to the desk , or as to my surprise, my diary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did you like it i love this book it is gonna be all nice and pretty i hope you enjoyed it i will upload every other day . If you want me to upload sooner i would like 5-10 votes.I will upload anyway ,but the votes are much appreciated. So.......... VOTE...COMMENT..FAN...BE MY BFFL!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I have a question for you readers and the person to answer correctly first will get a fan and i will read any book they want me to even if it isn't theres. Second will get  dedicated to in the next chapter and a book . Third to answer correctly will get a book read , everyone else will get a pretend hug!

Question : What do you think is the stupidest new Disney channel show ? Hint: Barely any episodes come on. 

SO GET YOUR ANSWERS IN QUICK OR YOU WILL BE STABBED WITH A PLASTIC SPOON

       BTW THE PIC IS OF REECE  --------------------------------------------------------> so smexy :3 lol hehehehe