chapter 1

After 2 years, the floating island had vanished and Skyloft was no more. Demise was King once again and not just any King… the evil Demon King of the Triforce…

All of what used to be the blessing of the gods of old is obsolete and barren. The creatures that once brought joy to Faron Woods are now enslaved to the dark Empire of Demons. The human race was almost obliterated and many feared what was to come. Link was no more the chosen hero of the goddess, nor was he a normal boy either. No… he is the slave to the Demon Lord Ghirahim.

~X~

"Well Master, I have not seen the Sky child for a day." Ghirahim chortled mockingly sipping his hot tea.

"I'm not surprised, I have some meetings to attend to Ghirahim, and you won't be needed. Unless there is a raid I have planned." Demise shooed Ghirahim away.

"That's is in a week and we have accomplished Eldin, Lanayru and Faron. What else…?" Ghirahim pondered. "I'm in my chamber if you need me Master…" Ghirahim sighed as an evident of boredom and frustration.

"The realm of the gods… the Triforce will aid the demon race to flourish."

"Perhaps if I ravish my precious Sky child, my heart would sparkle once more…" Ghirahim thought to himself.

~X~

Link couldn't stop sobbing, he tore his old knight hat and he needed a sewing kit to mend it. Zelda used to help him but there is no…Zelda. He was beginning to feel the chills and his tight spandex was no help. At least he didn't have to where what the King wears…

He shut his towering closet to keep his hero outfit safe. At least he got to keep it but as a reminder that he had utterly failed.

"Oh Sky child! My darling sweet slave…" Link heard that detestable voice calling out from the hall, he quickly went to his bed and hopefully he could pretend he was sleeping.

Yellow and crimson diamonds materialized in front of Link's bedchamber. He shifted the knob and peeped to see where his young lackey slave was up to. He closed the door lightly.

"I know you too well that you're just avoiding me… your master for one day. You can't be that sleepy can you boy…?" Ghirahim strutted towards Link's bed and tossed the velvet blanket to the side. He ceased Link's ruby earrings along with his earlobe cause immense pain to the boy.

"Uh… sorry master, I-I'm sorry," Link screamed.

Ghirahim instantly let go of him know her has captured Link's fearful attention.

"Poor boy you were you crying… You know I want to play with you, so don't cry. This will be incredibly fun…" Ghirahim inched closer as he climbed unto Link's bed. He held the teenager by the waist and allowed him to sit on his lap.

"Now, you don't want to upset your master do you…?"

Link shook his head obediently earning a satisfactory smirk on the Demon Lord's luscious pearly lips.

Link jumped when Ghirahim touched Link's chest and burrowed his hands inside Link's diamond feeling his left nipple. Pinching it causing some kind of arousal. "Do you like my touches…?" Ghirahim whispered into his ear hotly. Ghirahim started to smooch Link's neck with bites causing him to flinch. The life liquid trickled down his neck. The Demon Lord's right hand started to massage manhood emitting million ripples of pleasure to the Sky child.

"N-no m-master…" Link said breathlessly.

Ghirahim pushed him off of him and Link landed in the prostrate position. "We shall see…" To Link's surprise, Ghirahim seemed calmed about his response… Why? He flipped Link to face upwards as he stripped his latex ebony pants. With no time wasted, Ghirahim engulfed Link's manhood into his mouth, sucking and occasionally gnawing at his slits. It was too much for Link, which caused the formal hero to arch his back and moan audibly. It was too much!