Promise Me : part I

• Dedicated to Callie Helen Allen

     Elizabeth, had moved to Hawaii hoping to find love and a good job. She really needed one, because she hadn't worked for a few months. She was hoping she could become a teacher, because she really loved kids. Elizabeth was on her way to Calvin Elementary to go to an interview. When she got there she was approached by a very handsome man. 

     "Hello, my name is Trey." said the man. "You must be the young lady I will be interviewing today, I do suppose."

     "Yes.My name is Elizabeth, and I am very excited and hope I can be a part of this schools staff." said Elizabeth.

     "I think I'm gonna like you already! You're exactly what we need here, someone who is always bright and spiritual. First I have to ask a few questions just to make sure we can accept you. Is that alright?" asked Trey.

     " Of course, I don't mind answering any questions you may have." remarked Elizabeth.

     After about twenty-five minutes later they were done with the interview. Trey told her that he would contact her as soon as he found out if she would be accepted. Elizabeth drove to her apartment, which she wasn't planning on staying in, a made her some lunch. About an hour or so later her phone rang. At first she wasn't going to pick it up, but then she decided to. When she answered it, she was surprised at who was calling her. It was Trey.

     " I was wondering if you had anything planned tonight?" asked Trey.

     "No I don't. What about you?" asked Elizabeth.

     "Well, I was going to ask you to dinner. I mean if that's o.k. with you." remarked Trey.

     "I' d love to go to dinner with you. I'll see you. Bye." said Elizabeth excitedly.

     When Trey got to her apartment they talked a little then went to a restaurant. They learned so many things about each other. Trey, 25,  had one kid, Josh, and he was a single parent hoping to find the perfect mother and wife. Elizabeth, who had just turned 23, and finished college the year before, was single but didn't have any kids although she wants to have a little girl one day. As they were leaving they made arrangements to go out another time supposedly on a Friday night or Saturday evening. When they got to her apartment they said their good-byes and Trey left.

      The next morning was a bright and beautiful day. So Elizabeth decided she'd take a swim in the pool. When she was getting ready to walk out the door a sudden pain came over her and she hit the floor. The next thing she knew, she was in the hospital. Luckily, Trey had stopped by to tell her about the news that she was accepted and was their newest teacher. When Trey found her, he panicked and so he brought her to the hospital. They didn't know exactly what was wrong with her so they took tests and x-rays of her. 

        About a couple of hours later the doctor came and told Trey that What she had was very serious and would probably have to do surgery or she would die soon.

        Elizabeth had no problems that she felt or new about and so she taught she was perfectly fine, But it turns out what is wrong with her is more serious than anyone would think of. To find out what is wrong with Elizabeth, read part 2 coming very soon. Keep a close look out for Promise Me part 2. I hope y'all enjoyed it and want to read the next.