Pretty Scars (Chapter One - New "Chick")

Beep! Beep! Bee-

"Shut up!" I groaned, slamming my manicured hand onto the obnoxious alarm clock. It ceased its beeping. I let out a relieved sigh, rolling over and closing my eyes.

Not even a moment later, I was snapped out of my almost-slumber by my adopted mother shouting, "Adam, get up! You're going to be late for school."

"Don't care." I mumbled. Not that she could hear me, she was downstairs getting ready for work.

My door then opened to reveal my sister, Emma Rose. She was the youngest of my new siblings at only fifteen years old. She was also the kindest and most interesting of them, making her my favorite. "Adam, can you please help me pick out an outfit?" She murmured, brushing back a caramel colored curl from her delicate face.

This had become a routine over the past month. Once she realized I had a decent taste in clothing, she jumped on the opportunity to have me make her beautiful. Not that she already wasn't, she was gorgeous. But she had terrible taste in clothing, and I was happy to help her with that.

"Fine."

She smiled wide, exposing her perfect white teeth. "Thank you, Adam."

"You're welcome, Emma Rose." I replied groggily, sitting up and stretching. My back popped, making her cringe.

I tossed off the pink covers, standing up and moving to my dresser. Emma Rose let out a squeak, turning away quickly as her cheeks flushed a pretty pink. I already knew the cause of this, being that this had happened more than once. Personally, I preffered to sleep in the nude, as pajamas were scratchy and uncomfortable. For some reason, the girl never prepared herself for this and ended up seeing much more than she wanted on the days she came in before I was dressed.

Thankfully for her, I already knew the drill and was pulling on a pair of panties the instant she squealed. After grabbing a silk robe from my closet and putting it on, I let her know that it was safe to turn around.

She did so and pulled me to her room, shutting the door behind us and leading me to her closet, which was quite a bit smaller than mine. "Pick out an outfit for me." She demanded, adding "please" with a blush. She had become a lot more out there since I arrived, pushing away some of her meekness.

I rolled my eyes jokingly, pulling out a few articles of clothing and tossing them at her. "Yes, Your Majesty. Now, put these on." I sat on her powder blue bed patiently, waiting for her to change. She looked nervous, not wanting to change in front of me. Obviously, some of that shyness was still there. "I'm not going to rape you, Emma Rose. We've been over this."

That made her flush deeper, but she changed anyway, trying to do it so I couldn't see any of her lady parts, as if I were interested. I still liked to tease her, though. "You have such a cute little ass."

"Adam!" She squealed, struggling to cover herself with her shirt.

I burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding around! Calm yourself."

She pouted and finished up, spinning around and showing me all angles as she modeled her outfit. "How do I look?"

"You look hot." I grinned.

And she did. She wore a powder blue tank top that made her small chest look bigger and her already itty-bitty waist look smaller. On her bottom half, she wore a a pair of bleached bell bottoms that hugged her ass and made her legs look slim and long. Her feet were adorned with blue clothed wedges.

She beamed. "Thank you, Adam! Now, go get ready, or we'll be late for school."

It's interesting that, in just over a month, she warmed up to me so much, as I had her. Now, the others, not so much.