Searching for Summer

Have you ever felt that your world was crashing all around you? Have you ever felt completely out of control? Have you ever just wanted something, anything, to go right just once? That's how these fourteen teenagers feel. Lost, abandoned, forgotten. It's their life story. Each and everyone of them just want this summer to be perfect- they need it to be perfect. 

Percy Faulkner - InLuvWithRonWeasly - He just needs to know that he's loved for who he is. 

Patrick Song - JeynaRadcliff - He's a big time player who needs to get his head out of the clouds. 

Beth Woodard - Jaymee567 - She's an injured dancer who just might be able to fix an injured heart.

Nathan Peterson - iForever - He's tired of living up to other people's expectations. 

Elsie Hamilton - TheNerdyOne - The girl who got abandoned without a goodbye.

Alex May - MeTheDumbBlonde - He's just came out of the closet and is adjusting to the hard life of being a gay teen. 

Claire Gallughar - ScribbledThoughts - She has extremely bad gaydar, which makes her give up hope on not being able to find a real boyfriend.

Heath Jones - VivaLaPotter - He's looking for something miraculous to happen to him at Carolina.

Tim Watts - Plain_Old_Me - He pines for a girl who doesn't even know he exists.

Seth Anderson - WrittenInspiration - His girlfriend passed away in a car accident, and he's trying to put the peices back together. 

Opal Sellers - DanceAllNight32 - She has no plans for the future, perhaps this summer could change that. 

Marianne Branche - 4TheLuvOfHorses - She's afraid to become too attached to people. 

Katie Dennis - Dani_Time - She's heartboken and plans to never fall in love again...or at least until her career is established. 

Fourteen People. Fourteen lives. One Place: Carolina, North Carlonia. You wouldn't think that one place could bring people close and fix broken hearts, but that's the magic of Carolina or perhaps is just the magic of summer. That's what these teens are searching for. 

Searching for Summer. Can one summer mend fourteen lives? 

A Cowritten story between fourteen authors.