The Vampire Stalker.

"SHHHH" i spat "they have acute hearing, and if you make anymore noise we will be for dinner" i said so quietly it was barley a whisper to my friend Tia.

"Oh, great and Jenna can i just know why the hell we are endangering our life's, that really makes me feel better, anyways it's not like they are real" she replied a little quieter but it still could have been loud enough for them to hear.

"They are real i have been stalking them, for 1 year now and i have seen them with my own eyes, they are not the only things i have seen, but that's not the point, the point is if you don't shut your big mouth, it will be goodbye,Tia and Jenna and if they are not real like you said why are you so scared?" she was starting to get on my last nerve, she was lucky i let her come with me, well actually i kind of forced her against her will cause its better in numbers but still. The wind was howling through our ears, it was a good job we have; hats, scalfs and our big long puffy coats on, as the wind would carry our scent into the vampire castle.

"Jenna stop pulling my arm, and your telling me to be quiet stop grunting!" Tia moaned at me, but i had no idea what she was going on about, she is always saying stupid, irrelevant things.

"will you shut up and stop making things up, how could i reach you if i'm over here"

"Then what the flippin'ek is" she screamed and ran behind me, we both were backing away slowly well kind of bobbing back to be precise. There was a small figure, of what appeared to be a little girl, she had the height of about a ten year old, she hobbled towards myself and Tia, we were still moving backwards when the girl or thing that appeared as a girl, was close enough for us to see her blood red eyes, and pencil straight jet black hair, she did not have chalky white skin like vampires and clearly did not glide elegantly like a vampire, but her eyes certainly gave her away, that girl was not human, but if she isn't a vampire what is she? Tia started doing that thing she does she always starts breathing really fast and heavily before she screams or shouts extremely loudly, and if she did that well there was seriously no hope, all i could do was try and figure out what the girl thing is. Suddenly out of the blue the thing put it's hands over our mouths and rugby tackled us both to the ground.

"Be quiet, or they will get to you too!" it groaned in a really manly voice, i struggled her hand of my mouth and let out a confused whisper

"What are you?"

"I'm a Goblin, i was human until yesterday, they got to me i don't know what happened i can't remember anything, until i woke up as this monster, with these blood sucking creeps! now your both going to listen to me or you will get turned into a goblin or a vampire or some horrible thing that you don't want to be." she said, looking around every second to make sure no creature was listening or watching, i was curious of how she got turned into a... gosh i can't believe they exist, i mean i suppose it's possible if vampires exist and goblins who knows what else there is in this messed up universe.

"How did you, well you know become a...a...a goblin? did a goblin bite you like a vampire and then did you have to exchange blood for you to become one of their kind? you don't look like a goblin" Tia was dead still, with wide terrified eyes, i think she was to frightened to speak, The goblin still had her mouth covered though just in case she did. In response to my curious question the goblin gave a light chuckle as if my question amused her.

"Hahaha, no they have a drug they injected into me, it's called Lazatin they inject it into my neck, and the transformation start, it takes around 8hours for it to work, but there is a risk, that the human will have a reaction to the Lazatin and they will then die instantly, i'm lucky though i cant remember when they turned me or how i got here, and i don't want to know either and as for i don't look like a goblin, the vampires look pretty normal to the world aswell, that's just cartoon crap that we are horrible and ugly." she looked to the floor in shame of what she was, a part of me wanted to give her a massive hug and tell her i was here for her, but she is not a real person she is a goblin, you don't just go up to a goblin and hug it do you?