My Life

Chapter one

“This is so boring!” the note my best friend, Alec, had passed me said.

“IKR!” I wrote back to her.

“Miss Knight would you mind sharing to the whole class what it is you and Miss. Shade are saying?” the teacher, Mr. Anderson, demands more than asks. “Please, stand up and amuse us.” 

'So I stand up and straighten the paper, as if I were going to give a big important speech. “Before I do that. Mr. A. are you sure you want to hear it?” I question him.

“Yes, Yes get on with it. I’m not getting any younger you know.” he says with an annoyed look on his face.

“Oh,” I look over to Alec and see her trying not to laugh. “I know.” At that Mr. A’s face turns bright red so I  start to read the note. 

“ ‘Have you ever noticed Mr.A is a total… you know… weirdo?’

‘Yea, IKR!?’

‘This is probably the most boring class I’ve ever had and I had Mrs. S!’

‘Ohhhh. I totally forgot about Mrs. S! Now she was weird!’

‘No kidding!’

‘This is so boring.’

‘IKR!’ and that is when you decided I should amuse you.” At the last remark every student in the class bust out laughing, as I am sent to the office.

As I come into the office I plop right down into “ my chair”. This has unofficially officially become my official chair. I’m thinking about the day I claimed this chair to be mine when someone rudely interrupts me. 

“Hello.” someone said. I couldn’t tell for sure, because my eyes were closed, but it sounded like a guy.

“Shh! I’m trying to sleep!” I  yell/whisper at him.

“Oh sorry, just trying to be nice is all. I just moved here from London.” I jump up. 

“London! As in London, England?!” I say excitedly. I open my eyes and all I see are bright electrifying blue eyes.