Another train story

He sat at seat nearest to the train door. Tired from work he instantly fell asleep. This man sleeping was someone who you'll say a typical handsome guy, brown-skinned, has that cliché lead character hairstyle with the drop dead messiness in it, somewhat skinny but has a good built. He was altogether called a Bishie, but what enthralled her was not this things that we have just discussed.

The girl was eyeing the cute pink cupcake in his hand. Her stomach grumbling because of that blasted report she had to finish, and having to skip dinner.

As the train slowly ran its course the girl's eye pierce through the nicely done container of the cupcake, it's pink color slowly enticing her. Unable to contain herself, the girl poked the cupcake's container. As if on cue the recorded voice said. "Arriving at ____ station"

The man jolted into standing, still admiring the cupcake the girl was shocked and further more she realized she was on her stop. They both left the train, embarrassed the girl Left in a hurry. Then she felt presence at her back, she continued walking fast and taking a sudden turn in an alley. Trained as a judo black belter the girl was confident she can pin down her assailant. The man followed the girl as she turns into the alley, "strange, a girl would live in a street like this" he whispered to himself.

Blag.

And the girl found herself in the ground. Unable to make sense what was coming the man defended himself, in his line of work these kind of things are necessary.

"Fuwaaaaa." The girl exclaimed.

The man, shocked by the series of event immediately took a step back. The girl was now standing and dusting off her skirt and on attack position once again.

"S-stop," he said "I just wanted to return your student handbook"

The girl grasped realizing it was the man on the train. Still embarrassed, she wanted to run but as she suddenly turned her knees gave in to the pain of her ankles. The man rushed to the girl's side.

"Don't move," he commanded "it will worsen the injury"

The girl nodded. The man gave the girl the cupcake then carried her bridal style.

"Fuwa" was all the girl can say, still bearing the pain of the ankles.

"Where to you live?" the man asked.

"Three block from here then turn right in the apartment complex" the girl told the man, still bearing an innocent mind.

"Do you have anyone living with you?" he asked

"WHAT?!?"

"N-no. I was only asking because you can't attend those injuries by yourself, shall I take you to the hospital?"

"No," the girl replied "I have my kit at home, an athlete always have one"

"Still practicing what I thought you, ne _____-chan"

The girl stared in disbelief.

"_____-sensei?!?"

This is an unexpected development, her unrequited love for 5 years has returned.

"W-when did you return, sensei?"

"A month ago, I'm teaching English in a university right now"

"Fufufu. I still suck at English no matter what, and my professors are giving me a hard time with all those reports they ask me to do "

"What is your major then?"

"Child development"

The man laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I still remember the young ____-chan back then, carelessly eating other people's food, saying 'someday I will marry sensei and we will build a small orphanage' seems you're slowly reaching your dreams"

"T-then can I have your cupcakes?" The girl said while blushing.

"Go ahead, it was given to me by some student I tutored last sem"

"Fufufu."

"We're here"

The apartment complex where the girl lives is quite grand, coming from a family of well-breed, this should be expected.

"I still hate living alone, but there is nothing I can do. Mom and Dad are working abroad."

The man quietly nod.

"O-oh wait, I'll open it"

The girl opened the door, and said tadaima to the non-existent person who will say okaeri to her.

"I will prepare tea" The man said.

"Sure, it's in the 2nd cabinet"

Her heart is now frantic. Sensei is here. He is really here. B-but what if he already has a girlfriend, orrrr Worse, he's married! Contemplating all the possibilities, the girl sighed.

"What's the problem? Had a fight with your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend," The girl said silently "what about you sensei?"

The man laughed once again finding the worried faces of the girl amusing.

"No. But I'm engaged, though it's not yet formal since I was waiting for the right time to give her the ring."

The girl was dumbstruck, trying to recover she asked.

"W-what is she like?"

"Well, she is very cute and I find her expression amusing. She eats a lot, even others food. To be honest, She was a pest a first but I slowly realized my feelings as our friendship grew"

"Oh," the girl replied, toying with the pink cupcake, seems like my dreams will remain as dreams" she added inaudibly.

She chomped the cupcake, forcibly putting the pitiful cupcake inside her mouth trying to ward of any sign of the enemy, depression.

"W-wait"

"W-whut?" the girl said with her mouth full. As if something was attacking her, she held her neck.

The man, conscious of what is happening, rushed to the girls side. Quickly helping the girl to spit out the foreign object.

Puuh.

The man watched as the girl picked up the shiny metal, he knelt down saying.

"Will marry me?"