My Michelle

My Michelle,

We met when we were young and I've always adored your smile. You were shy to speak to me and heck, I was just as shy. Eh? My Michelle, you gave me the satisfaction of being the first fascinating beauty that crossed my eyes. Do you remember, my dear Michelle?

I remember that and so much more. I was such a goofball with you!

Well...not so much anymore.

I felt love!

Well...I'm sorry to say that feeling is a stranger.

We grew apart and I've been okay. And if any trace of the you I knew still exists, then I know you're doing wonderful. I truly am...glad for you!

...But a raging squall festers in my heart. It remembers you, my Michelle. Vivid images of your smiling face run through my head on repeat, and my heart reciprocates. It asks me, where is my dear Michelle?

Somewhere. Michelle is somewhere, gracing the world with her charm.

Others are great, they really are! But when I of think of you, my Michelle, my heart's loyalty returns to you. Wherever you are, I can still feel when you are sad, happy, or even hungry! I don't want to have to think of you anymore, my dear Michelle.

I want to be there with you, wherever you are. No, it won't change my life because when we parted ways, it wasn't much of a life.

Maybe I'll see you again one day. Maybe that will be the day it starts over again, my Michelle.