Fading love (vampire academy after last sacrifice)

Chapter 1

RPOV

I wake up in my bed alone, trying so hard not to remember what the love of my life had told me yesterday. He said he didn't love me, right to my face!

I start crying until a knock comes to my door.

I groan "Ugh! WHO IS IT?! "

It had to be Lissa. No one one else would have came banging at my door at 5:00 in the morning

"Rose, it's me."

I stayed quiet, I didnt want to talk to her. She took his side.

"Rose please, I just want to talk"

"Lissa, GO AWAY!"

I waited until I heard her footsteps walk away.

I jumped on my bed and cupped my face in my hands. What am I going to do, My life is totally screwed. That's when I decided, I'm going to leave St. Vladimars.

I got everything packed and Left a note on my bed saying "I needed to go, I need time to think and figure things out"

I went straight to the front gates until a voice stopped me, a voice I knew too well.

Adrian.

"Little Dhampir, where are you off to?"

I groaned and turned around to face him.

"I'm leaving Adrian, and you can't try to stop me"

"Well if you won't let me stop you, then I'm coming along"

Ugh! Why did he always have to be so annoying!

"No, Adrian you can't come. I need.. I need time to.. To think about things.."

"It's him isn't it?, it's his fault your leaving"

I nodded and felt a tear rush down my face, quickly wiping it off I said

"I'm sorry Adrian. I just I ca-"

Adrian pulled me closer to him and ... Kissed me!