Powers within me

My life wasn't the best, but not the worst either. Everyday i go to school and home. Just to live life. Why should i do this? Is there a reason to live this boring and useless. I wasn't dying or so but i just knew i was diffrent from other kids. I could never make friends, because of i did't know how to do it, how to act or what to say.... Yes i was pretty useless when it came to making friends. One day....

 (im hannah btw)

I wasn't in school because of Spring Break, so i sat at the dinner table. My mom looked serious and said to me: Honey... i need to say a thing to you, can you go to your room.

-Sure mom.... i said, walking up to my room unsure of what mom was gonna do. I walked pass all the paintings of me and mom.

Oh, btw did i forget to tell you that my dad and brother passed away in a car accident so i only have my mother-Back to story-

Mom followed me to my room and locked the door. She looked  like she have seen a ghost or something. 

-Mom are you ok? 

-Yes dear, but the thing is... 

- what?...

-  I wanted to talk to you about a thing i should have said a long time ago...  When you where a kid, you had amazing abilities like: control elements or making shields, so i was worried that anyone would notice that you where diffrent from other kids.

-So that's why- (she interrupted me in my scentence)

-... You are gonna change school,(she said this really fast so...)

-What!!!

-Yes , but it's only for your own safety. If anyone would find out ... they... would.. take you from me...

-Who are they?

-TPD(the paranormal department)

-No!!! i don't wanna lose you... like i lost my brother and dad....

-So im sorry but we are moving so we are closer to the new school....

-when will we move?

-About a week or two

So the time passed and tomorrow i was moving and going to a new school, mom said it would help my abilities to grow stronger and get easier to control. 

*a day passed and i was terrified to go there, and i had a lots of questions, for example: What will happend? Will anyone like me? Or will anyone wanna kill me?

I moved and i watched mom unpack all of our furnitures. Then i was packing all of the necessary items like: 

1. Pencils.2.Notebooks.3. eraser.4.ruler. And that was the only things i would likely need.

- Don't miss the school bus, Hannah(that's my name and im a girl, deal with it ok!!)

- Ok, mom!!

So i ran to the school bus, it wasn't yellow like the most school bus where. It was black and gray. I was relly surprised to see this, but i did't have the time to wonder about it, so i got on the bus. What i saw there would make other people scream and run away. The bus driver was a green monster with flaming red eyes. 

I sat with the other kids, ignoring that they looked diffrent and myself.... well i tried to be calm and not run away in fear. The person i was next to looked at me with a strange stare (sorry for my english im not the best at it) And it was a a boy, just creepy but little bit weird. He had red eyes , like the busdriver, but his body was pale. And i could see that he was a bit stressed. 

- Hi, im Marshall and im a vampire, if u are wondering im a bit stressed because i forgot my lunch bag(it usually contains: a meat sandwitch and a blood bag with it)

- Oh but it's ok, not like im scared or anything-

The second i looked into Marshalls eyes i was like frozen and could't move, after that i felt something sharp on my neck.... Then i passed out. 

I woke up and was lying in a bed, then i saw a dark figure next to me. It was Marshall, and he looked scared and a bit frightened. His mouth was covered in blood. 

- I-m so sorry , It never happened before.... 

i felt my neck aching and i was a bit exhausted... Then i discovered two red spots on it and i almost passed out, good thing i didn't. 

- Marshall looked so cute and i just wanted to kiss him, 

wait did i just say that outloud.... shit! He's gonna think im a weirdo ....

He looked at me with a cute look saying... 

- You.. think i look cute ...

- erhm .. no -i mean yes ...---  Then came the kiss i always wanted.... from a guy i just meet on a school bus... wait he is a vampire so , could he read my mind????

-yep i did, not for being rude but you are so cute when you look that way...

- shit... well 

So i was going to class, after that and we hold hands all the time. I did't care if anyone watched us with hate or a weird look... i think i love him...

- i love you too , and i was wondering if.... you would ... be my ---- girlfriend?

- Of course!!!! I hugged him really hard and kissed him on the cheek afterwards...

So after school i went home thinking about him all day, and he is the cutest ever...  AND IM HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!! I opened the door to my house and saw my mom looking at me saying:

- How was school hunny ?

- IT WAS GREAT , I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!  

I ran up  to my room happily with my mom looking after me with a big smile.

- my little girl is happy... aww i did the right choice moving here :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think, was it good , bad or so... What will happend next time :)