Prologue.

Prologue.

Lucy Gareland, (Lucy Hale) was a normal sixteen year old. She barely even knew Ashton Williams,(Logan Lerman).

One day, Ashton had committed suicide and Lucy has weird feelings about it. Why would she even care about her unkown classmates death? 

On Ashton's funeral, she met Demon(Francisco Lachowski). He tells her that if she wanted to save Ashton?

Demon told Lucy that if she wanted to save him, she had to go back thirty days and save on.

Will she accept this mission on saving him?

~~~

Lucy's POV

I walked pass evey class as my heart beats faster. Something is not right.

I walked into class and a sobbing, Simone Williams was there onto our teacher's shoulder, Mrs. James.

I looked at her weirdly and asked.

"W-w-what's wrong?" I asked Mrs. James stuttering at my own words.

"It's my b-brother. A-A-Ashton." Simone's crying started to fade.

The truth is, Simone and Ashton are siblings. I barely know any of them. But something tells me that I had to talk to her.

"W-what happened?" I don't even know why I care. Ashton and Simone were the most popular siblings in school.

and I'm just...go staright ahead, turn left, go down 1000 floors and you'll reach Lucy Gareland.

"He c-c-commited suicide." She said starting to cry even louder. 

I had a blank expression written all over my face. I felt pale. I don't even know if my heart is still beating.

I don't know why I felt like this. 

Sure, I talked to Ashton once. In 7th Grade and it was just because he needed to ask me what homework we had.

Ashton is a nice guy.

But these feelings. I can't even.

I sat on my chair next to, James Holland. 

James was a really close friend of Ashton. 

He had a tear escape his eye.

The class was quite gloomy.

Ashton normally brings out his jokes and be the commedian he is.

Without Aston filling up the space with laughter, it felt like wasted space all around.

***

After school, was really blank. As I was walking through the hallways,

People were talking about Ashtons sudden death.

Everything to me felt black and white except for a pathway that lead me to my car.

As I was walking, I felt a hand holding my forearm tight. 

I spun around to the direction of the hand as my eyes trailed up to Mr. Grey's face.

"H-how may I help y-y-you, sir?" I asked knowing he is the headmaster of the school.

"Today at seven we are going to have a service for Ashtons death. Will you please come?" He asked politely.

I nodded as he let go of my forearm and I went in my car driving back home.

***

As I walked towards my house door. I heard a familiar voice talking to someone. 

I opened the door to see, Mr and Mrs Williams on the sofa with my parents on the oposite side.

"Well, hello Lucy. Mr and Mrs Williams here invited us to their son's service at seven today." My dad stated.

I gave out a weak smile and shook Mr and Mrs Williams' hands.

I walked up to my bedroom. I plopped myself onto bed and closed my eyes.

50 minutes later.

"Lucy, there are Thirty and only, thrity days to save."

"Either you choose to do it or not."

"If you do, I wish you a good luck."

"If you don't, I don't think he will rest in peace."

"Help him. Help him, Lucy. Help him."

"Help, what, him, who?" I woke up from my nap and I was definitelly confused at what I dreamt about.

I turned to my right to see I was facing my alarm clock and it said 6:30 a.m.

I jolted up and ran straight to my bathroom.

6 minutes after.

I had a towel wrapped around my body and another around my hair.

I wore some light make up and blow dried my hair.

I opened my closet door and a black dress that was an inch before my knees was standing out.

I grabbed it and matching shoes. I took my purse and slid my Iphone into it.

I'm ready.