I : Past & Present

Dianna picks up her sweet adoring girl.. she's her youngest daughter and the pearl of her eyes..

Dallas was at school and Patrick at work so Dianna, unemployed, decides to take her sweet baby to the park to meet with one of her best friends..

She put the 3 year old on her stroll and walked out towards the habitual place. As she arrived, she started to walk around in hopes of finding her best friend

- Dianna! Over here! - She heard

Turning around, Dianna smiled turning the chair with her, the sound of her sweet baby girl babbling and the movement of her daughters feet, making her heart melt

She had said her first word yesterday, and Dianna was having a proud moment

- Hey!!! How are you girl? - Dianna asked while kissing her best friend's cheek and hughing her

- Great!! And you?!?! - her friend smiled proudly watching Dianna sit down by her side - You don't know what happened last night!

Denise smiled excitedly - You don't know either! You won't believe in what I have to tell you! But go ahead..

- Demi said her first word! Well.. besides "mama" and "dada" - Dianna chuckled

Denise opened her mouth and eyes wider - Oh my god, what a coincidence! Nicholas too!! What was her word?! - Denise asked incredulously - Nick's was"park"

Dianna held her breath and busted out laughing - Oh my god this is not possible! - she laughed - Demi said "park" too! She was missing Nick for sure!

Denise nodded and told Dianna that she was sure Nick also was missing Demi.

Dianna set Demi free since Nick was already next to the baby chair holding the little girl's hand..

As Dianna let her sunshine go, both kids ran away reaching a tree in laughter as both mom's started talking about how could such big coincidence be real..

They both looked at their precious treasures bonding with smiles on their faces..

Both kids looked in each others' eyes erupting in laughter while holding on to a tree..

*5 Years Later*

- Demi! - Dianna shouted from the kitchen feeling the sweat run down her face..

It was a really hot summer day in middle July.. Dianna was cleaning the dishes while Demi and Nick were playing in the backyard, where she could watch them.

Letting the pan fall to the ground, Dianna huffs and picks it up putting it on top of the counter. She picks up her towel and dries her hands before calling her dayghters' name again

- Demi!! - she shouted once again, now at the porch

Demi was having so much fun with Nick that she didn't even heard her mom yell.