Harry Potter Headcannons

These are Headcannons written by me, Headcannons are little segments about any character in Harry Potter! If you would like a personalised or just comment or message me :)!

Rachel and Neville were almost inseparable, the DA army headquarters was were they used to go all the time in their 7th year, Nev had loads of offered from girls because he was so stunningly handsome!!! But he had settled for Rachel whom he thought was amazing, she was lying in his Hammock in the DA headquarters one day when Seamus, the last person in there, said he was going "Nev, you know we are all alone in here" Neville pulled her in tightly "well why don't we have a bit of fun he said running his hand up her robes "she giggled "Oh Nev, that sounds like a great idea" she pulled off his jeans and she started undressing! "she was lying on him completely naked with all he had left n was his boxers, they were kissing passionately, she slipped a hand inside his boxers and...

Austin and Hermione were sitting under the tree together in the warm spring evening sun. Austin gazed over at the beautiful girl laying next to her, "Hermione he whispered stroking her hair, isn't it a beautiful night tonight. Just look at the way the lake glimmers" I know" said Hermione "fancy a swim?"she smiled at him adoringly "but we havn't got any swimming gear" he looked a bit bewildered by her suggestion! "Well Austin my dear, have you never heard of skinny dipping?" she rolled over on top of him grabbed his hands and started to snog him. "I have been waiting ages for you to do that Hermione" Austin smiled at her "made your mind up about that dip scardey cat?" Hermione winked at him "of course I will" Austin said already undressing, they both undressed and ran into the lake together Austin lifted her up in the water and kissed her again! "I love you Hermione" he said! "I love you to Austin, now let's get up on that back and do something other than kissing" Austin carried her up to the bank laid her on the grass and...

Mellissa and Sirius were sharing yet another detention together, even though they were in different houses they got on like a house on fire! Slughorn had left them alone for the last half an hour of their detention! "Mellissa you want to have a look and see what's in Slughorns office?" Sirius smiled at her there was something about those eyes that Mellissa loved "why not might be a laugh" they ran up the stairs hand in hand and opened the door, "the fool has left it unlocked" Sirius said outstanded! He got in there and pushed Mellissa up against the wall and started to kiss her neck and lips. "Sirius" she moaned what if someone finds us OHHHHHH" Sirius had started to pull of her robes "don't stop" she whispered to him "she started to pull his robes off! "snogging naked in a teachers office, whatever will me and you do next?" Sirius broke off and pushed all the stuff off Slughorns desk! Pulled Mellissa onto it and...

Lia would come and help Fred and George run the shop all the time, she loved it there, but she loved George even more. After finishing up for the day they were carrying boxes through to the back room where George stopped suddenly and said "Lia I really appreciate you in here helping us, you see I wanted to ask you whether you would like to maybe, comeonadatewithme? He said it so fast that Lia didn't quite understand "sorry, I didn't quite catch that" she said. "that doesn't matter" said George "this does though" he pulled Lia in tight holding her and kissing her. After a while he broke off, "no don't stop said Lia I like it" George had a great beaming smile on his face "well then I think I should stay here for a bit then don't you"

Scorpius Malfoy was sorted into Ravenclaw house at the sorting he sat down next to a muggle girl called Martha Thompson, he instantly liked her but he was afraid to tell her because of what his father might think! It took him 4 years of wondering to pluck up the courage to tell her. Immediately she said yes and the next holidays they were sending owls to each other when Draco saw a letter lying around, he instantly recognised the address as a muggle suburb in London. He went and asked Scorpius when he was planning to tell him about his new muggle girlfriend because by doing is Scorpius had become one of the bravest Malfoys in history

I hope you guys like them!!!!