Insecure

Your POV
I was looking in the mirror at my body. my hips are to wide,my thighs are to thick,my belly is to big. "How could he be with me." I said to my self. Shawn was at work doing his music thing.

"There are way more pretty girls out there in the world and he chose me." I said while I pulled my shirt down and walked from the mirror. I went to the bathroom an got some tissue for my eyes and nose from crying.

I do this every time shawn leaves from work. I went down stairs to my couch and turned on Netflix. I chose mean girls, in the middle of the movie shawn came through the door.

"Hey babe." Shawn said coming over to kiss me. "Hey." I said. Shawn ran up stairs for a moment, then came back down with some PJs on. He went to the kitchen and got some chips.

Then he came and sat down with me on the couch. "Hey babe, want some chips?" Shawn asked while handing me the bag. "No I'm good thanks." I said.

"But they're your favorite." Shawn said. "I said I'm fine!" I said a little to harsh. "Jezz I'm sorry." Shawn said while he put the chips back and going up stairs. I followed him.

He sat on the bed. "Shawn are you mad." I said feeling bad for yelling at him. "No princess I'm not mad, but I wanna know what's wrong."he said.

I sat down next to him. "It's stupid." I said. "Babe it's not stupid just tell me." He said. "Shawn why are you with me." I said. "What down you mean." He said.

"There are way more pretty girls out there, and you chose me why." I said which made shawn eyes go wide. "I'm so fat and ugly, my hips are so wide, my thighs are so thick, so why chose me". I said crying.

Shawn hugged me and gave me the best kiss in the world. "Don't say that about your self you are beautiful." He said while tears was in his eyes.

"You are not fat he bent down and kissed my stomach, your hips are not wide he kissed both my hips, your thighs are not to thick he kissed the inside and out side of both my thighs, are you're for sure not ugly he said and put kisses all over my face.

You are beautiful and you have the perfect shape for me, so don't think other wise." He said. Now I was crying tears of joy. "I'm so lucky to have you." I said kissing him. "And I'm lucky to have you, now come on let me show you how perfect you are to me." He said.

A/n: I'MMMM BACKKKKK. I've been on serious writers block but know I came up with some imagines and this is only the beginning.😏