Bandana (Taylor Caniff Fanfiction)

This is my second fanfiction! Leave comments down below! Love you!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I feel a buzz in my pocket just as I finish my dinner. I put my plate in the dishwasher.

I pull my phone out, and before I could open the message, my mom asks, "Who is that?"

"Just Dylan. He's wondering if I want to go to the baseball game. Can I go? Please," I ask after I open the message. She looks over at my dad.

"Is your room clean?" he asks me. I nod my head. He sighs and says, "Sure."

"Yes! Thank you dad!" I run upstairs into my room. I plop down on my bed. I reply to Dylan say I can and asking what time he will pick me up. He replies saying in twenty minutes.

I stand up and walk over to my closet. I open the top drawer to fin many shorts. I dig through the pile to find my favorite pair of ripped jean shorts. I pull it out then open the third from the top drawer. I dig through my shirts and grab a white one with red lettering on it. I close the drawers then slip out of my clothes. I pull my shorts up and my shirt down. I check my phone to see ten minutes have gone by.

I jog to the bathroom down the hall. I brush through my hair an touch up my makeup. I feel my phone buzz and know it's from Dylan. I turn the lights off and run down the stairs nearly tripping. I slide my white flip-flops on.

I yell, " See you guys!" I hear my little sister yell something, but I couldn't make it out. I leave the house and hop into Dylan's new car.

"So, how's my bestie?" he says teasingly.

I laugh then say, "I'm doing fine. How about you?"

"Pretty good! I mean, I haven't crashed this thing yet!"

He pulls out of the drive and heads to the baseball fields.

"Mind if we get there a little early?" he asks.

"No! Not at all. Why?"

"Just wondering." He turns the music up after saying this.

After a couple songs end, we arrive at the diamonds. We get out and go over to the ticket-taker. We show him our seasonal passes and he lets us go. We walk over to the stands. We sit down in our normal spots, first row. He says he'll be right back. I nod my head as he walks away. I look around the field to see the outfielders practicing pop-flys, and the infielders practicing grounders. I look over by the dug out to see the pitcher and catcher warming up. I watch the pitcher through different spins. He was somewhat attractive the way his bandana made his hair look. He glances up and looks at me. By the time he could look back, the ball hit his stomach. I flinch and he just picks the ball up and smiles. It looks almost as if it didn't hurt! The catcher walks over to the pitcher while taking his mask off. The catcher starts waving his hands as the pitcher keeps glancing at me.

Dylan returns with popcorn and offers me some, but I deny it.

Before I know it, both teams are in the dugouts. The captains come out for the coin-flip. The team with the hand throwing catcher win. They picked to be home, who wouldn't?! I watch as the take the field. Dylan interrupts my thoughts by saying, "You're wearing the same colors as the home team, I think they are the Cubs."

I laugh and ask, "Who's the pitcher, number 10?"

He smirks and says, "That's Taylor. Taylor Caniff."