Never be Mean to Ticci Toby

Tobias was bullied in school because he had a Tourette   Syndrome that made him constantly tic. He also had C.I.P.A. which made him completely numb to pain. The children in his class called him Ticci Toby because of this. Toby only had one friend which was his older sister, but she died INA car accident. He blames his step dad for the accident, after all, if he hadn't been drunk driving Toby's sister would still be here. Whenever Toby thinks about her the only thing he hears is a scream then a sudden silence. Toby couldn't stand being in the same room as his step dad because if he was he'd hear voices in his head saying, “Kill. Kill him. Death. Make him suffer. He must pay. Blood. Revenge. Let him die.” but of course Toby paid them no attention. That didn't work, the more he ignored the more they talked, the more he listened the more they kept quiet, so Toby chose to acknowledge the voices. It was almost like the voices were controlling him. They led him to the kitchen where he was told to grab a knife, then into the living room where his step dad was sitting on the couch. He slowly inched closer to him until his step dad sensed a presence behind himself and got up to see Toby at a halt holding a knife. He yelled hate filled words and names at Toby before punching him in the face, but Toby just ignored. He smashed a vase on Toby's head, but it didn't seem to phase him so he tackled him to the ground repeatedly punching his face. Toby took every punch as if someone was throwing cotton balls at him then the voices became louder and Toby pierced his step dad's heart. They stopped as his step dad fell off of him. Toby looked at him covering the wound and the last voice said, “Make him suffer.”, so Toby continued stabbing his step dad like a beast until he took his last breath, it was like the world was at a pause. Toby went to the basement to get the gasoline and matches then ran to a near by forest allowing the gasoline to spill. When he was at the edge of the forest, he lit a match then threw it to the ground as flames ignited. Toby ran to the middle of the forest and poured out the rest of the gasoline then the tree went up in flames, Toby closed his eyes as the fire touched his feet. Many families lost their homes, Toby's mom—devastated about the news, and one dead body. During the investigation there was no trace of Toby's body, it was like he was never there. After the accident, voices only occurred around his step dad, but now they occur whenever Toby is threatened...physically and emotionally so be careful what you say and do to him. At school, bullying only got worse for him so he killed half of the people in his class, ran away from home, and dropped out of school at age fifteen. Toby now lives his life as a cold blooded killer, killing anyone who bullies innocent people like he once was and some how covers his tracks so very well. Maybe because many people say Ticci Toby is what we call.....a myth.