Chapter2

2 days earlier

Blade's POV

Seeing all these pesky humans smile and laugh made me feel a tinge of yearning.Yearning for what i did not know.I began to walk to my favorite deli not looking back at the smiling faces.As I walked through the glass double doors I felt this spark go through my cold black dead heart."What is this I'm feeling?was the only thought surging through my lifeless brain.Finally I spotted her behind the counter she had silky VIOLET hair,and a heart shaped face.She was magnificent.My eyes turned completely black and I breathed out the words MATE MINE!!"What that's impossible I can't have a mate I'm Death and Death dosen't have a mate.Against my will my body began to move towards her.All my past worries and argument left my body and mind as I saw her sweet glorious face smile.It took me a moment to realize her smile was directed towards me.I felt a smile of my own creep onto my face. "Hello" I said feeling nervous. (What is this? Why am I nervous?) he thought to himself. "Hi cutie" she said a light blush appearing on her fair skin. (I love it when i make her blush) i thought a smile appearing on my face. "Sooo what can i do for you today sir". "Well for one please dont call me sir". Sorry." she said blushing again. I chuckled, "I'm Blade." 'Hi Blade I'm Violet but my friends call me Vi" "I'ts a pleasure to meet you Violet". "Vi your shifts over" yelled a woman from the kitchen. "Ok Barbra" she yelled back happily. (I'd die a happy man. Well that'd be if i wasn't death itself) I thought losing focus.

Violet's POV

The moment I saw him I felt my heart stop. He was beautiful in everyway. But why would he like me i was nobody a freak with purple hair. I nearly got lost in his gaze. Suddenly i was snapped out of my trance by the sound of Barbra's voice. " Vi your shifts over" she yelled. "Ok Barbra" I yelled back never losing eye contact with Blade. ( Blade what an amzing name.It suites him) I thought. "Well um.. uh my shifts over sooo.. um would you like to go for a walk or something" I rushed quickly. Waiting for the pang of rejection to come but it never came. " I would love to" he said smiling softly at me. I stared at him shocked. "Really?" i questuioned. "Yea come on I wanna show you something". "O-ok" i stuttered blushing purfusely. As soon as i left the counter he grabbed my hand and together we left the cafe. The feel of his flesh touching mine sent shivers of pleasure run down my spine. Even the mere thought of his lips on mine sent my body into a fit of tingles. "We're here" he said. His face mere inches away from mine. But right as I thought he would kiss me he pulled away.Violet wanted to feel his lips upon hers so badly.(what am i thinking? I've just met the guy!)she mentaly yelled at herself.

Blade's POV

We arrived at my secret spot the last place i had seen my mother, the last place that i had been alive, and the place where i would go to think or to just have some alone time. "I-it's beautiful" I heard Vi stutter. She was so innoccent. Thats probably why I love her?WHAT!! love? whats going on with me?

Paul Wesley is to the right as Blade.