My Italin Boss

I groaned quietly as I waited for my phone call to come about my interview. I had in one hand a notepad and pen and in the other I clenched my phone. as my camera man sat nodding off in the corner. I wish I didn't have to do this but my boss need the interview with this man more than anything. the camera was for show just to make our guest think we publish the video but the whole video never gets published just a clip of the most juiciest part.

I looked up as the door banged shut jumping slightly I saw a man come stalking towards us. He was all but upset. his grey eyes harbored anger and annoyance and his black hair looked tousled and throughly messed up in the most appealing way. he was wearing a white dress shirt and a red tie that was neatly and perfectly folded with no creases. black slacks and matching dress shoes complement his look of I just came out of work look.

My eyes scanned his face ignoring the stare he was giving me as I memorized the 6'4 man in front of me.

"Miss Jenkins."

My eyes locked with his as I nodded my head politely.

"Yes that's me, what is it I can help you with?"

My eyes glancing to my phone as it rang loudly. I held up one finger to the man and answered the phone.

"Mis-miss Jenkins , he is here."

My mouth popped open slightly we were not scheduled today in fact I don't remember even getting a call that he said yes.

"Where is he?"

I asked timidly my eyes on the door but before Anna could talk the man spoke in front of me.

"I'm right here, Mr.James Mathew Colin."

My mouth slammed shut as I hung up my phone.

Only one thought crossed my mind in that ten seconds.

He is here