My Dream

My name is Roza (russian for Rose). I am a guardian. That means I am half vampire and half human. I am in a school that teaches me how to fight immortal vampires. For two years I took Lissa my friend that is a mortal vampire out of the school because she had the element of spirit. Which is an element that heals people.

    Two years after we left someone from the school found us. They found us in Portland. The guy that was going to take us back was Dimitri Belikov. He was very sexy. At first sight I started to fall in love. They were taking us back to Montana.

    When we were back I had to take double lessons to catch up with the rest of my class. The person that something about that and kept me there was Dimitri. The students call him Guardian Belikov. The only reason why Belikov want me to stay there was he like me and the bond between me and Lisa. I had to stay in my room when not in class, eating, or training with Dimitri. I was on probation for taking Lissa and the mess that I left at the school the night we lefted. The teachers though that I made the mess but I did not do it.

    So first day back and have to go to classes. First  class is Advanced Guardian Combat Techniques. Also people call Belikov a god. Jesse Zeklos ask me if i was still breaking hearts. Then i said are you volunteering.

Then a few days later me and him got together. We were kissing each other. The only thing that was off either of us was my shirt. When my shirt was taken off, I told him "no sex." Then he was going to bite me because he knew that I had to feed Lissa. I told him no for the bite. The funny thing wa that I was taking off his shirt. He said, " I thought you didn't want to." " I changed my mind." The next thing we both know is that our clothes execpt his boxers, and my bra and underwear is off. Jesse was about to take off my bra when the door was open. That's when Belikov came in and told Jesse to get away from me. "How'd you find me?" I asked. Dimitri said, " that a janitor saw me and reported it." His eyes were looking all over me. Then he started to walk towards me. It looked like I was his prey. The next thing I know is that I was not in that room any more. I was in another room that looked liked a guy's room. I felt a braeath on my neck and I turned around to see red eyes starring at me. I started to back up against a wall. I asked "what are you?" He said, "that I am from a thrid human, thrid mortal, and third immortal vampire." "What are you going to do to me?" " Nothing that you don't want me too." Next thing I know is that his lips are on my lips. I kissed him back. Then I opened my mouth for him to enter. He then picks me up by my thighs so that my legs are wrapped around his waist.