Chapter 1

I sat down on my bed in my bedroom. I then got up and opened up my laptop. From there, I just started playing Amnesia. It was one of my favorite games and really did help me with my boredom. 

 After a few hours of playing, my mother called me down for dinner. I sighed and closed my laptop. I wasn't really hungry. I got up and opened the door and headed down the staircase. From there, I walked into the dining room. Dinner was served. I sat down and began to eat my food. After a few minutes, Mom came in and sat down with me. I finished my food and grabbed my plate. She looked at me sadly. I was concerned. "Mom? Is something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and replaced her sadness with happiness. "No, Nothing is wrong." She said, smiling. I shrugged and got up. I headed to the kitchen and put my plate in the sink. 

 I was heading back to the stairs, when something caught my eye. It was an old family photo. I sighed and looked down. 'Daddy, why did you have to leave?' I thought. I sighed again and went up the staircase. 

 After a few hours of more Amnesia, Nightfall finally came. I closed my laptop again and got dressed in my nightgown. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes. After a few minutes, I finally went to sleep.