chapter 1, The Job

^

Isas|

Isas pov

"Would you like a refreshment?" I hear a voice say to my side. Slowly I turn over to see the flight attendant.

"No" I reply coldly, directing my attention back to the note I received from my commanding officer.

Flashback

"You wanted to see me, general?" I ask, looking into his eyes, to eliminate any doubt in my mental strength.

"Yes, I did. I have a request from an old friend who needs a little extra protection. His name is Yuzuru Suoh, achieved businessman and head chairman of the prestigious Ouran Academy"

He turned his attention towards me, to see my reaction, and then continued.

"Recently, he has been getting private threats to his school and his son, Tamaki souh. He called me to ask if I could send anyone to help. Isas, I know you are our best officer and most skilled combat agent, I'm sending you undercover in the school. In the letter, it said to stick close to Tamaki and his friends. I have clearance for you to carry your sword around with you a and carry a gun."

"Sir,"I say "you and me both know that I don't need a gun"

"True, but if you ever do, you can. From know on, your name is Isas Edgewater, an exchange student from America. Since you are 16 and know perfect English and perfect Japanese, that will be easy. Your parents sent you to ouran for the culture and academic standards. Try not to attract a whole lot of attention, if not that's inevitable. The Edgewater is the manufacture of swords and other weapons but keeps hidden from publicity. While your on the job we will work in the information to get the location of the threat, once we do we will call you, is this understood?"

"Yes sir" I reply

"Good, your jet leaves tomorrow at 0:20. Good luck, agent Isas"

"Thank you, sir"

End of flashback

"Hello, this is the pilot here, uhh... I just wanted to update you on the uhh.... current status of the flight, so uhh... in a few minutes we will be passing over a large body of water uhh... and we will be receiving some turbulence uhh... but it's nothing to get worried over uhh... so enjoy your flight uhh... we will reach Japan shortly" I hear from over the intercom.

Almost immediately there is a jolt, then another, then again. I have driven a plain before and this isn't turbulence. I quickly get up and head towards the cabin. Past the flight attendant area.

"Sir! You're not allowed to..."

"No time!" I say, holding up my badge "I am agent Isas if the American government and something is wrong up there!" I say and rush past her to the cabin.

I pull the door open to be met with complete chaos. There are console sparkling and red lights blaring. Soon they notice me." who the hell are you?!" They yell over the alarms.

"Agent Isas of the American government, what's the problem?" I say moving to the console.

"The comm system is down, and the left wing is overheated to the point where it can burst into flames at any moment, which would set the gas on fire, blowing up the plain" pilot one states, with a concerned look on his face while I work on getting the com system back up.

"Can you still fly it?" I ask

"Not well,"pilot 2 says" we have direction but not altitude."

"That's good enough for me!" I say connecting the last wire and jumping in the pilot chair.

"Attention passengers," I say in the intercom" we will be making a pit stop, nothing to worry about but bucket your seat belts and hold on" and I hang up.

" you too, pilots," I say as they take their seats.

Slowly I angle the plain down so we are headed towards the water and flip the plain on the side so the left wing is facing down. As I go down, the left wing hits the water and it cools. I then even out the plane and land on the water.

"Anything else I should know about before I go back to my seat?" I say with an unamused tone looking back at the shocked pilots.

"N-no sir." Pilot one says as the distant sound of rescue helicopters can be heard. As I go sit back in my seat, I begin to think,' is all of japan going to be like this? Because I hope not. After all, how much can possibly go wrong'

END OF CHAPTER.